精選流行口語及慣用語句拾零

精選流行口語及慣用語句拾零
   
1.李明是個敗家子。
li ming is the black sheep of his family.

2.她是個天生愛哭的人。
she‘s a natural crier.

3.他真是個不知羞恥的傢伙。
he‘s really a law-down dirty shame.

4.他可是個樂天派,整天無憂無慮的。
he‘s good-time charlie, feeling no worries and anxieties.

5.論開車技術,不李和小王那真是不分上下。
in the skills of driving, xiao li and xiao wang are neck and neck.

6.他已絞盡了腦汁。
he had racked his brain.

7.他可是個有頭腦的人。
he‘s a brain.

8.李明很能幹。
li ming has a lot on the ball.

9.你剛才提到的那個作家只不過是個有名無實的人。
the man you‘ve just mentioned is but a poor apology for a writer.

10.他真的太沒骨氣了。
he really has no guts.

11.曇花一現
a flash in the pan

12.他對保險業務一竅不通。
he doesn‘t know beans about insurance business at all.

13.她很勇敢,但終因寡不敵眾,被那幫人打暈過去。
the girl was brave enough, but as being outnumbered,she was finally knocked into the middle of next week by the gang.

14.他喜歡單槍匹馬地去乾。
he always likes to play a lone hand.

15.他一開始就出師不利。
he got off on the wrong foot when he started doing it.

16.你還嫩點兒。
you‘re still wet behind the ears.

17.她的飯量特別小。
she eats like a bird.

18.那個孩子的嘴特別硬。
that boy never says uncle.

19.我們隊占上風。
our team gained the upper hand.

20.你中圈套了。
you rose to the bait.

21.你騙不了我。
i‘m from missouri.

22.見機行事
play to the score.

23.肯定有人唆使他去乾那件事。
there must be someone who had put him up to that.(正式:唆使=instigate)


24.他不是不願意幫助你,而是他心有餘而力不足。
it‘s not that he doesn‘t like to help, but that the spirit is willing,
but the flesh is week.

25.事到如今,我們也只好聽其自然了。
with things as such, we‘ll have to let things slide.

26.這幾天不知是什麼事把我搞得心煩意亂的。
i don‘t know what has set my nerves on edge these days.

27.讓過去的事過去吧,我們還是好朋友。
lit bygones be bygones. we are still friends.

28.昨天晚上好險哪。 老闆同一個女職員在辦公室動手動腳的,差一點兒讓他的妻子
給撞上。
the boss hasd narrow squeak last night in his office,his spooning with
a girl clerk was almost found out by his wife.

29.這場旱災是百年不遇的。
this draught occurs once in a blue moon.

30.算了吧。
i‘s call it quits.

31.她的嘴很緊。
she‘s tight-mouthed.

32.別跟我瞎吹了,我又不是不了解你底細。
no big talk with me. i have your number.

33.玲玲是她爺爺的掌上明珠。
ling ling is the apple of her grandpa‘s eye.

34.傑克體形勻稱,個頭兒適中,一雙大眼睛炯炯有神 ,成了許多女孩子追
求的目標。
jack, with a body well-proportioned, about the middling, a pair of
intense big eyes, has become the traget of many pretty girls.

35.從人口數量方面講,印度僅次於中國。
talking about the size of population, india is next only to china.

36.我可不願意白吃白喝別人。
i wouldn‘t freeload.

37.對牛彈琴
casting pearls before swine.

38.我不知道。那只是我瞎猜的。
i didn‘t know. i was only a shot in the dark.

39.他們開車到外面兜風去了。
they drove the car and went out for a spin.

40.你為什麼總拿別人開心?
why should you always like to rib others?  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you are a dreamboat. 你是位(異性所追求的)理想人選

you are such a dish. 你是個絕色美人

i've been dying to meet you. 我非常非常想見到你

every time i see you, you leave me out in the cold. 每次我見到你,你都不睬我

i only have eyes for you . 我只在意你

i'd do anything to see you crack a smile. 為了博得你的一笑,我情願做任何事

you swept me off my feet. 你使我神魂顛倒

you don't have a care in the world. 你不知人間煩惱為何物

i'm still trying to get to second base with you. 我仍舊試著想和你發展到‘第二階段’(在美國,first base 指拉手,接吻,second base 指撫摩等,third base 指做愛)

if you don't want to lose me, you'd better lay it on the line. 如果你不想失去我,就最好一五一十地告訴我吧

tell me your story, i'm all ears. 告訴我你的故事,我洗耳恭聽

someday, when your ship come in, you'll build your dream house. 總有一天,當你有錢時,你會建造你夢想的家

i hope your idea takes wing. 我希望你的想法成真

i wish that you would put your cards on the table. 我希望你乾脆把話挑明

have you ever seen your old flame? 你還見過你的舊情人嗎

if the shoe fits, wear it. 如果是真的就承認吧

this experience will make me show my true color. 這種經歷將使我暴露我的本性

i have a bottomed-down mind. 我是個沒有什麼獨到見解的人

i have no direction, i just get wherever the wind blows. 我沒有方向,只是隨風到處飄

i can't burn the candle at both ends forever. 我不能永遠這么過分地消耗精力

we could make beautiful music together. 我們也許會是和諧幸福的一對兒

you are always trying to get my goat. 你總是想惹我發火

i'm a man of my word. 我是個講信用的人

someday you're going to have to face the music for your actions. 總有一天,你將不得不承擔自己的行為所帶來的後果

just cool your heels! 好了,安靜會兒吧

save your breath! i don't want to hear it. 不要說了,我不想聽

really?? you are so bad! 真的嗎?你真棒!!!