外貿英語中英互譯總匯:詢盤

heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量詢盤證明我們產品質量過硬。

as soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦價格回升,詢盤將恢復活躍。

enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
對地毯的詢盤日益增加。

enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
詢盤如此之多,我們只能分給你們200箱貨。

enquiries are dwindling.
詢盤正在減少。

generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
詢盤一般由買方發出。

mr. baker is sent to beijing to make an inquiry at china national textiles corporation.
貝克先生來北京向中國紡織公司進行詢價。

we regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遺憾,你們所詢的貨物現在無貨。

to make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the japanese company paid us a visit.
為了對我們的橙子詢價,那家日本公司的一名代表訪問了我們。

we cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我們現在無力顧及你方的詢盤。

your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你們的詢盤不明確,我們無法答覆。

now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?
既然我們已經對你們產品詢價,可否儘快給予答覆?

in the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在進出口交易中,我們常向外商詢價。

can you give me an indication of price?
你能給我一個估價嗎?

please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
請告知你們有關商品的最低價。

if your prices are favorable, i can place the order right away.
如果你們的價格優惠,我們可以馬上訂貨。

when can i have your firm c.i.f. prices, mr. li?
李先生,什麼時候能得到你們到岸價的實盤?

we‘d like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我們想了解你們能供應什麼,以及你們的銷售條件。

how long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你們通常要多久才能交貨?

could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交貨嗎?

would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你們能不能接受在一段時間裡分批交貨?