Name: Sex: Female
Ethnic: Chinese political features: members
Academic qualifications (degree): Bachelor of professional: the management of commercial enterprises
Contact Tel: 12345678 Mobile: 139000234
Contact Address: Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing on the 10th Zip: 100007
Email Address: pager :66881122-1234
Graduate institutions: the University of North Industries, Department of Economics and Management 1988-1992
Other: Other training
1996 Beijing International Studies University in the self-study English; self-study marketing and management of undergraduate courses; have driver#39;s license
* May 1998 --- the company has
Senior director of planning
Product advertising program development and cost control / planning and arrangements for the implementation of promotional activities / day-to-day advertising competing products monitoring, analysis and timely adjustment of product planning program / market survey visit. Proposed, the development of complete retail terminals to improve the program / market of the year compared with sales data analysis, preparing next year#39;s advertising proposal
Results: the effective marketing strategy to make reasonable company#39;s products to become well-known brand with the industry, product sales increase steadily, reaching the company expected sales target.
* March 1995 --- March 1998 an international well-known enterprises
A unified marketing strategy formulation, implementation and evaluation activities summary / formulation of advertising solutions, advertising agencies and advertising companies to complete the production and delivery / visits to the retail market, tracking regional retailers, sales agents in dynamic, competitive market dynamics monitoring / collection of market intelligence analysis / coordination of external suppliers and the media to implement large-scale public relations activities
Results: the company#39;s image and corporate culture has been widely disseminated, people. Product sales and market share steadily increased and become well-known brand with the industry.
October 1992 * December 1994 --- Telecom
Planning Assistant Manager
Develop and implement sales plans, promotions promotional plan / marketing funds management / responsible for product sales in the Northeast region / technology center to coordinate the after-sales service and dealer relations between
For many years served on the large and medium-sized enterprise market, the planning department, I have accumulated a wealth of work experience, to grasp the market dynamics, carried out the planning and implementation of the market as a whole to have an in-depth study and self-study marketing and management of undergraduate courses. I work in a serious and responsible, like to accept new challenges and strive to fulfill.
Broad-loving. Favorite ball games and climbing, the University was the school football team. Also like singing, music and so on.
Moderate, modest, self-discipline, self-confidence (based on the person#39;s circumstances).
Another: the most important thing is the ability, I believe that your company will feel that I am a suitable candidate for this position!
Look forward to working with your interviews
Name: Anthony Liu
Date of Birth: July 1, 1964
Languages: English, Mandarin and Shanghainese
• McDonald’s Worldwide Hamburger Marketing University Class XXIX at McDonald’s Global at Oak Brook, Chicago, U.S.A---Marketing Strategic
Planning Training Session
• 1-Month Working & Training Experience at Reebok China HQ in Hong Kong
• 2-Month Working & Training Experience at Lion Nathan Global in Sydney, Australia
• 2-Month Working & Training Experience at Perfetti Global in Milan, Italy
• Research Training from Gallup in China
• Advertising & Media Planning Training from O & M and Mind Share in China
• Presentation Skills Training in China
• International Trade & Finance Training in China .
1986-1990: Department of Sociology, Peking University
Bachelor of Law in Sociology
20xx- Present: Senior Marketing Manager, McDonald’s ( China ) Co., Ltd.
Leads the process of developing of the marketing/business plan that profitably builds sales, transactions, and market share for McDonald’s brand. Leads additional areas of responsibility with impact outside of discipline. Key customers include Top Management, Division/Home Office Staff, Agencies, Key Suppliers, Staff and Restaurant Management
• Maintains and strengthens the McDonald’s brand position in the market as of responsibility
• Actively participates with Agencies, and Top Management in establishing and communicating business goals
• Leads the strategic and tactical development, execution, evaluation and continuous improvement of all national / local, promotion and public relations activity to achieve annual business goals
• Identifies and utilizes available resources outside of the market to aid in the development and execution of the business/marketing plan
2 Process Management
• Maintains and strengthens the McDonald’s brand position in the market and other areas of responsibility
• Leads the process for development, execution and evaluation of media plans
• Leads the process for development and execution of local creative ( TV, radio, outdoor, print, and restaurant merchandising, etc. ) in accordance with national creative standards
• Leads the process for development and execution of ethnic and other key targeted marketing plans in order to reach important customer segments
• Leads the process for developing relationships with strategic business partners ( outside suppliers, RMHC, Distribution Center, etc. )
• Leads the process for managing media relations and crisis management
• Serves as the Department Head for the administration of the Marketing Department ( Staff responsibilities, cross-functional teams, budget management, etc. )
• Leads the process to promote local store marketing as a resources
• Ensures the proper use of the McDonald’s trademarks, logo, producer’s licenses, and make sure all advertising materials have legal and creative approval
• Selects, develops and coaches marketing staff to create and effective Marketing team and develop them for future opportunities within the system
• Builds strong relationships and fosters teamwork among Agencies, Suppliers and Staff to achieve maximum performance
• Gathers, analyzes, and provides accurate, relevant, and timely information so that agencies make the best recommendations
• Interprets and evaluates information related to sales, P & L, promotional evaluation, competition, general economic trends, and qualitative/quantitative research
• Offers advise and counsel to ensure that company financial resources are used effectively
20xx-20xx: Marketing Manager, Reebok International Trading ( Shanghai ) Co., Ltd., Swire Resources Group
Job Summary & Objectives
• Supervise a sales team to deliver the budgeted sales turnover and gross profit , for Reebok and Non-Reebok’s Business in Eastern China.
• To be responsible for entire marketing & operation of company’s brands with company’s business objectives and marketing strategies