To a Chinese, the task of learning English well is not easy.
在中國,任務是學習英語的好是不容易的。
So I, like many other English learners, have met with difficulties in learning English during the past seven years.
所以我,像其他許多英語學習者,在英語學習中遇到困難,在過去的七年。
But I managed to overcome them and made much progress.
但我設法克服了他們很大的進展。
The spelling and meaning of words can be said to be the first difficulty I met as a beginner.
詞的拼寫和意思,可以說是我作為一個新手遇到的第一個困難。
But I foundmy own way to deal with them.
但是我發現我自己的方式來對付他們。
As to spelling, I never copied a new work again and again to remember it, but tried to find its relevance to the sound.
至於拼寫,我從來沒有一次又一次地記住它,但試圖找出其相關性良好。
In fact, as long as I can read the word out, I can write it out.
事實上,只要我能讀出來的詞,我可以寫出來。
As to the meaning, I rarely recite its Chinese translation but often put the word into the sentence to learn its meaning.
至於意思,我很少背誦它的中國翻譯,而往往把這個詞到句,了解其含義。
Moreover, if you use a word quite often, its spelling and meaning will be no problem.
此外,如果您相當經常使用一個詞,它的拼寫和意思是沒有問題的。
After all, we are learning English in order to use it.
畢竟,我們學習英語是為了使用它。
Grammar and idioms may be another difficulty.
語法和習語可能是另一個困難。
But I have also got over it.
但我也得到了它。
I have not read lots of grammar books.
我沒有讀很多書。
But I spent much time reading the articles written by native speakers or specialists in English.
但我花了很多時間閱讀文章的母語或英語專家寫的。
By doing so, I came to gain “a sense of English language”.
通過這樣做,我來到獲得“英語語感”。
I began to gain a feel for which sentences are “good English” and which are not.
我開始獲得一種感覺,這句話是“好的英語”,這是不。
Finally, I want to say that overcoming all these difficulties requires perseverance.
最後,我想說的是,克服所有這些困難,需要毅力。
In the past seven years I spent at least an hour on English each day.
在過去的七年我花了至少一個小時的英語每一天。
I believe this is an important reason why I am able to make progress in learning English.
我相信這是一個重要原因,我能夠在學習英語的進步。