元旦晚會英語主持詞

祖國,我為您祝福,祖國,我為您喝彩!

china, i shall give my best regards to you; china, i shall give my cheers for you

是的,我們是幸福的一代,我們生活在燦爛的陽光下;

it’s true that we are a generation full of happine;

是的,我們是富有活力的一代,我們生活在燦爛的陽光下;

it’s true that we are a generation full of vigour.

我們擁有激-情,我們擁有夢想;

we are enthusiastic; we have dreams;

我們青春健美,我們意氣風發。

we are young and healthy, we have inspiration .

心存感恩,才會使我們的生命更加厚重;

to learn to thank others makes our life more valuable;

心存感恩,才會使我們的道德根基長存。

to learn to thank others makes our morality permanent.

吃水不忘挖井人,成功不忘擺渡人,我們的點滴進步,有老師的心血付出,我們的智慧開發,離不開老師的辛勤耕耘。

as the saying goes, “ when we drink water from the well, we shall never forget the person who digs the well.” you know, our progrelies in.

新年的鐘聲就要敲響,慶典的序曲正要奏響,

the bell for the new year is soon to strike; the overture for the ceremony is soon to play.

讓我們伴著管樂隊的樂曲,祝福我們的祖國更加強大昌盛,祝福我們的學校

with the accompan-im-ent music of our school band, let’s wish our motherland more prosperity and our school

更加鬱鬱蔥蔥。

more verdure .

新春的腳步已在耳畔響起。

the footsteps of the new spring are nearer and nearer.

讓我們衷心祝福我們的嘉賓、老師在新的一年裡工作順利,家庭幸福!

wish each of our distinguished guests and teachers a successful career and a happy family.

祝福我們的同學學習進步,再創佳績。

wish our schoolmates great progreand more achievements.

祝福我們的華初,在新的一年裡,

wish our huachu a more splendid future

再攀高峰,再創輝煌。

in the new year.

xx學校2012年辭舊迎新元旦文藝演出到此結束。

that’s all for the new year’s day celebration by xx school. thank you for being with us.