吵架英語100句

英語吵架一百句 -- 及吵架習慣語言註解

1. stop complaining! 別發牢騷!
2. you make me sick! 你真讓我噁心!
3. what’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
4. you shouldn’t have done that! 你真不應該那樣做!
5. you’re a jerk! 你是個廢物/混球!
6. don’t talk to me like that! 別那樣和我說話!
7. who do you think you are? 你以為你是誰?
8. what’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
9. i hate you! 我討厭你!
10. i don’t want to see your face! 我不願再見到你!
11. you’re crazy! 你瘋了!
12. are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你瘋了嗎?(美國人絕對常用!)
13. don’t bother me. 別煩我。
14. knock it off. 少來這一套。
15. get out of my face. 從我面前消失!
16. leave me alone. 走開。
17. get lost.滾開!
18. take a hike! 哪兒涼快哪兒歇著去吧。
19. you piss me off. 你氣死我了。
20. it’s none of your business. 關你屁事!
21. what’s the meaning of this? 這是什麼意思?
22. how dare you! 你敢!
23. cut it out. 省省吧。
24. you stupid jerk! 你這蠢豬!
25. you have a lot of nerve. 臉皮真厚。
26. i’m fed up. 我厭倦了。
27. i can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李陽老師常用)
28. i’ve had enough of your garbage. 我聽膩了你的廢話。
29. shut up! 閉嘴!
30. what do you want? 你想怎么樣?
31. do you know what time it is? 你知道現在都幾點嗎?
32. what were you thinking? 你腦子進水啊?
33. how can you say that? 你怎么可以這樣說?
34. who says? 誰說的?
35. that’s what you think! 那才是你腦子裡想的!
36. don’t look at me like that. 別那樣看著我。
37. what did you say? 你說什麼?
38. you are out of your mind. 你腦子有毛病!
39. you make me so mad.你氣死我了啦。
40. drop dead. 去死吧!
41. **** off. 滾蛋。
42. don’t give me your ****. 別跟我胡扯。
43. don’t give me your excuses/ no more excuses. 別找藉口。
44. you’re a pain in the ass. 你這討厭鬼。
45. you’re an asshole. 你這缺德鬼。
46. you bastard! 你這雜種!
47. get over yourself. 別自以為是。
48. you’re nothing to me. 你對我什麼都不是。
49. it’s not my fault. 不是我的錯。
50. you look guilty. 你看上去心虛。
51. i can’t help it. 我沒辦法。
52. that’s your problem. 那是你的問題。
53. i don’t want to hear it. 我不想聽!
54. get off my back. 少跟我羅嗦。
55. give me a break. 饒了我吧。
56. who do you think you’re talking to? 你以為你在跟誰說話?
57. look at this mess! 看看這爛攤子!
58. you’re so careless. 你真粗心。
59. why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底為什麼不跟我說實話?
60. i’m about to explode! 我肺都快要氣炸了!
61. what a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一個!
62. i’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
63. i never want to see your face again! 我再也不要見到你!
64. that’s terrible. 真糟糕!
65. just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什麼!
66. i wish i had never met you. 我真後悔這輩子遇到你!
67. you’re a disgrace. 你真丟人!
68. i’ll never forgive you! 我永遠都不會饒恕你!
69. don’t nag me! 別在我面前嘮叨!
70. i’m sick of it. 我都膩了。
71. you’re such a bitch! 你這個婊子!
72. stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 別鬼混了!
73. mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
74. you’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一個廢物!/ 你一無是處!
75. you’ve gone too far! 你太過分了!
76. i loathe you! 我討厭你!
77. i detest you! 我恨你!
78. get the hell out of here! 滾開!
79. don’t be that way! 別那樣!
80. can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,敗事有餘。
81. you’re impossible. 你真不可救藥。
82. don’t touch me! 別碰我!
83. get away from me! 離我遠一點兒!
84. get out of my life. 我不願再見到你。/ 從我的生活中消失吧。
85. you’re a joke! 你真是一個小丑!
86. don’t give me your attitude. 別跟我擺架子。
87. you’ll be sorry. 你會後悔的。
88. we’re through. 我們完了!
89. look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一團糟!
90. you’ve ruined everything. 全都讓你搞砸了。
91. i can’t believe your never. 你好大的膽子!
92. you’re away too far. 你太過分了。
93. i can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
94. i’m telling you for the last time! 我最後再告訴你一次!
95. i could kill you! 我宰了你!
96. that’s the stupidest thing i’ve ever heard! 那是我聽到的最愚蠢的事!(比爾·蓋茨常用)
97. i can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!
98. you never tell the truth! 你從來就不說實話!
99. don’t push me ! 別逼我!
100. enough is enough! 夠了夠了!
101. don’t waste my time anymore. 別再浪費我的時間了!
102. don’t make so much noise. i’m working. 別吵,我在幹活。
103. it’s unfair. 太不公平了。
104. i’m very disappointed. 真讓我失望。
105. don’t panic! 別怕!
106. what do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什麼嗎?
107. don’t you dare come back again! 你敢再回來!
108. you asked for it. 你自找的。
109. nonsense! 鬼話! 吵架習慣語言註解

 人與人之間的吵架不愉快是難免的。生氣的時侯不能用自己習慣的語言來表達自己的情緒不是很討厭嗎?這裡有一些吵架生氣時的用語, 希望會對你有「幫助」哩!

you blow it! 你把事情搞砸了!
a: we could have got the deal , but you blew the whole thing!
a: 我們原本可以達成那筆交易的, 但是你把整個事情都搞砸了!
b: what did i do?
b: 我作了什麼呢?

blow up"是「發脾氣」的意思。 "you'd better take off right now. kevin will blow up if you're late again." 你最好現在就出發吧! 你要是再遲到, kevin 會氣炸的。

get lost ! 滾開吧!
why don't you get lost? you filthy scum
這個沒用的東西, 為什麼不離我遠一點呢?

filthy 是髒的意思。scum則指「污垢」、「廢物」。

get on a person's nerves ! 把某人惹火
you're really getting on my nerves.
你真的把我惹火了!

nerve 除了「神經」, 還有「膽量」的意思。如 "he had the nerve to say that." 他竟然有膽說那種話。

hard feelings 怨氣
a: man, i'm really sorry about what happened last night.
a: 老兄啊! 昨晚的事真是抱歉...
b: it's all right. it's over with. no hard feelings.
b: 沒關係。已經過去了。沒什麼好生氣了。

"it's over with" 是「已經過去了」。結束某種不愉快的情緒, 可以用 「get over」。 如 "i know you were mad at him for what he had done. but, it has been five years. get over it." 我知道你很氣他所作的事, 但是這已經是五年前的事了, 你應該釋懷了。

at the top of one's lungs 大聲喊
a: i'm here right in front of you. why are you yelling at me at the top of your lungs?
a: 我就在妳面前, 妳為什麼要對我大聲吼叫呢?
b: maybe because you've been ignoring my feelings too long.
b: 也許因為你忽略我的感覺太久了。

leave someone alone ! 不干涉; 聽其自然
a: isn't it about time jane visited her hairdresser? her bangs are hanging all over her face now.
a: jane 該去見她的美髮師了吧! 她的瀏海都(長到)垂到臉上了。
b: leave her alone. maybe she likes to have her eyes covered so she doesn't have to see your face.
b: 妳管她! 也許她希望(頭髮長到)把眼睛蓋住, 好看不見妳的臉啊!

"leave me alone"有要求別人「不要管」的意思。"hairdresser" 是花時間整理你頭髮的「美髮師」; "barber" 則是收費低廉, 5分鐘就把你的頭髮剪好送出門的「理髮師」。

stab a person in the back 背後捅刀; 出賣某人
a: i can't believe my best friend stabbed me in the back.
a: 我不敢相信我最好的朋友竟然出賣我。
b: what happened?
b: 怎么回事?

"stab a person in the back" 和 "sell a person out" 都是「出賣某人」的意思。

take it out on a person 向某人發泄
a: be angry all you want. don't take it out on me. i didn't do anything.
a: 你盡量生氣, 別把氣出在我頭上就是了。我又沒怎樣。
b: go away.
b: 走開。

"don't vent your anger on me." 也是「別把氣出在我頭上」的意思。

at each other's throats 吵架
a: i can't believe sean and keith. they were at each other's throats in front of the whole class yesterday.
a: 我真不敢相信 sean 跟 keith會這樣。他倆昨天當著整個班上互相叫罵起來了。
b: they fight all the time. you didn't know that?
b: 他們經常在吵架, 你不知道嗎?  

cool it! 冷靜點!
a: i'm gonna kill cliff for doing this crap to me.
a: cliff 對我作這樣的「好事」, 我要把他殺了。
b: hey! cool it!
b: 嘿! 冷靜點!

"crap" 是原意是「排泄物」的意思, 有些人覺得"shit"這個字很粗, 就會用"crap"來代替它。
"cool it." 是當一個人很衝動時, 用來勸他靜下來的詞語。除了"cool it!"、 "cool off!"外, "cool out!"; "chill out! 都是一樣的意思。

have a chip on one's shoulder 心存芥蒂
a: blanche's already apologized and asked for your forgiveness. why do you still have a chip on your shoulder?
a: blanche 已經(跟你)道歉過, 也請你原諒她。你為什麼還是心存芥蒂呢?
b: i don't know. i guess i never really got over it.
b: 我不知道。也許我對這件事從來沒有真正釋懷吧!

或許你也曾經有過類似上面的經驗; 以為自己經對一件別人做錯的事釋懷了, 當你再度面對這個人時, 那種氣氣的感覺又回來了。也許沒說到幾句話, 你又忍不住地責備對方一頓。這種感覺就是這裡所說的"have a chip on one's shoulder"。

make up 和好
a: are you and eileen still talking at all?
a: 你和 eileen 還有沒有說話呢?
b: yeah, we've made up.
b: 有啦! 我們和好了。

"make up" 除了當「化妝」外, 也是「和好」的意思。"let's make up." 就是「我們和好吧!」的意思。