世界各地的蹩腳英語

以下是十句比較短的蹩腳英語,請您瞧一瞧,主要目的是:看看這些蹩腳英語的語法錯誤,究竟出在哪裡,以便我們今後在使用英語時,能夠避免同樣的毛病。下面就是這十句蹩腳英語。

①if you want just condition of warm in your room, please control yourself.

日本旅館:如果您想調節您房間的溫度,請控制您自己。

②please don't feed the animals. if you have any food, please give it to the guard on duty.

匈牙利動物園:請不要給動物餵食。如果您有食品,請餵給值班警衛。

③ladies are requested not to have children in the bar.

 挪威酒吧:女士們不要在酒吧里生孩子。

④fur coats made for ladies from their skins.

瑞典皮貨商店:為女士們製作的皮大衣,是用她們的皮製成的。

⑤teeth extracted by the latest methodists.

香港牙科診所:由最新的衛理公會教徒給您拔牙。

⑥drop your trousers here for best results.

泰國的乾洗店:在這裡脫掉您的褲子,等待最好的結果。

⑦specialist in women and other diseases.

義大利婦科診所:我們是women和其他疾病的專家。

⑧welcome to the cemetery where famous russian artists are buried daily except thursday.

俄國公墓:歡迎訪問這個公墓,許多著名的俄國藝術家每天埋在這裡,但星期四不埋。

⑨we take your bags and send them in all directions.

丹麥機場:我們將拿走您的行李,送往四面八方。

⑩the manager has personally passed all water served here.

墨西哥旅館:旅館經理將親自為您撒尿。