經典英語面試問題與回答

q: can you sell yourself in two minutes? go for it.
(你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)
a: with my qualifications and experience, i feel i am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project i undertake. your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)
q:give me a summary of your current job description.
(對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。)
a:i have been working as a computer programmer for five years. to be specific, i do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.
(我幹了五年的電腦程式員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟體供應方面的支持。)
q:why did you leave your last job?
(你為什麼離職呢?)
a: well, i am hoping to get an offer of a better position. if opportunity knocks, i will take it.
(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。)
a:i feel i have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / i feel there is no opportunity for advancement.
(我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。)
q:how do you rate yourself as a professional?
(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?)
a: with my strong academic background, i am capable and competent.
(憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)
a:with my teaching experience, i am confident that i can relate to students very well.
(依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)
q: what contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
(你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)
a: i have finished three new projects, and i am sure i can apply my experience to this position.
(我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。)
q:what do you think you are worth to us?
(你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?)
a:i feel i can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
(我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)
q:what make you think you would be a success in this position?
(你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)
a:my graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. i am sure i will be successful.
(我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)
q:are you a multi-tasked individual?
(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?)
or do you work well under stress or pressure?
(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)
a:yes, i think so.
a:the trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and i know i can handle it well.
(這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)

1. my reason for leaving my present employment is that i am desirous of getting broader experience in trading.
本人離職的理由:希望在貿易方面,能獲得更廣泛的經驗。
2. my reason for leaving the company is that i wish to get into the advertising business.
本人去職原因,是希望在廣告業方面發展。
3. i am leaving our office to be with my mother and care for my aged mother in a distant city.
我為照顧住在遠地的年*親,而申請辭職。
4. my reason for leaving my present emplyment is simple because i see no chance of advancement.
本人離職的理由是這樣:本人深知無升遷的機會。
5. i am desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporter's office.
本人希望在出口公司能獲得更多的經驗,故願轉職。
6. i am desirous of leaving the employment in order to improve my position and have more responsiblility.
由於希望獲得更高的職位負更多的責任,而離開現職。
7. i left them a fortnight ago, owing to a disagreement with the president mr. lau.
由於本人與董事長劉先生意見不合,兩星期前去職。
8. i left the position with the desire of improving my position.
我為了找更高之職位,而請求去職。
9. i left the office on account of the discontinuance of the business.
由於所服務的公司解散,只好去職。
10. i left the company because i found a full-time job after graduation.
畢業後因找到工作辭去兼職。
11. unfortunately i have had to leave my position, as my employers have been forced to liquidate their business due to the worldwide economic adversity.
很不幸地,本人不得不離職,因這一次世界性的經濟不景氣,使我的僱主不得不結束業務。
12.the only reason why i am leaving the present position is to gain more experience in a trading office.
本人之所以離開目前的工作崗位,唯一的理由是希望能在一家貿易公司獲得更多的經驗。
13. my reason for leaving the company is that i wish to get into the advertising business.
本人離職的原因是希望在廣告業方面有所發展。
14. i now wish to enter an office where the work requires greater individual responsibility and judgment than here,and where there is more opportunity for advancement.
目前,本人希望進入一家可以擔負較大責任的公司,並希望能提供升遷機會。