英語面試問題介紹

和大家介紹一下英語面試問題

q:are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?) or do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)

a:yes, i think so.

a:the trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and i know i can handle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)

q:what is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?)

a:helpfulness and caring.(樂於助人和關心他人。)

a:adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)

a:cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)

q:how would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)

a:(pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)

they say mr. chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)

a:they say mr. chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)

q:what personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)

a:(i admire a person who is) honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)

a:(i like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"實際行動"的人。)

q:what leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

(作為行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?)

a:i feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)

a:i have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)

q:how do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)

a:silence is golden. just don't say anything; otherwise the situation on could become worse. i do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沉默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)

a:when we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)

q:what do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?)

a:sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。)

a:minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)