q: what contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
(你對目前或從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)
a: i have finished three new projects, and i am sure i can apply my experience to this position.
(我已經完成個新項目,我相信能將自己的經驗用在這份工作上。)
q: what do you think you are worth to us?
(你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?)
a: i feel i can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
(我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)
q: what make you think you would be a success in this position?
(你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)
a: my graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. i am sure i will be successful.
(我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)
q: are you a multi-tasked individual?
(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?) or
do you work well under stress or pressure?
(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)
a: yes, i think so.
(是的,我想是的。)
a: the trait is needed in my current (or previous) position and i know i can handle it well.
(這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)
q: what is your strongest trait(s)?
(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?)
a: helpfulness and caring.
(樂於助人和關心他人。)
a: adaptability and sense of humor.
(適應能力和幽默感。)
a: cheerfulness and friendliness.
(樂觀和友愛。)
q: how would your friends or colleagues describe you?
(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)
a: pause a few seconds.
(稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)
they say mr. chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.
(他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)
a: they say mr. chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.
(他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)