2019英語面試對話範文

示例一:

i: do you have any questions you want to ask?

i: 你有什麼問題要問嗎?

a: yes, i'd like to know if there would be any future opportunities for specific training.

a: 有,我想知道貴公司將來是否提供特殊培訓的機會。

i: if necessary there will be. any other questions?

i: 如果需要的話,會有的。還有問題嗎?

a: when will i know your decision?

a: 我何時能知道最終結果呢?

i: we'll give you our decision in a few days. how can we get in touch with you?

i: 我們會在幾天內通知你我們的最終決定,我們怎樣才能和你取得聯繫呢?

a: i can be reached at my office during work hours and at home in the evening. my office phone number and home phone number are in my resume.

a: 工作時間我在辦公室,晚上我在家,你們都能找到我。我辦公室和家裡的電話號碼都在我的簡歷里。

i: thank you for your interest in our company.

i: 非常感謝你來我們公司面試。

a: thank you, sir. i expect to hear from you as soon as possible.

a: 謝謝你,先生。我期待著能儘快得到您的訊息。

i: would you please let the next applicant come in on your way out?

i: 你出去的時候能通知下一個應聘者進來嗎?

a: all right. goodbye.

a: 好的,再見。

示例二:

q: can you sell yourself in two minutes? go for it. (你能在兩分鐘內自我推

薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)

a: with my qualifications and experience, i feel i am hardworking,

responsible and diligent in any project i undertake. your organization could

benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的資格和經驗,我覺

得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,

對貴單位必有價值。)

q:give me a summary of your current job description. (對你目前的工作,能否

做個概括的說明。)

a:i have been working as a computer programmer for five years. to be

specific, i do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software

support. (我幹了五年的電腦程式員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟體供

應方面的支持。)

q:why did you leave your last job?(你為什麼離職呢?)

a: well, i am hoping to get an offer of a better position. if opportunity

knocks, i will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓

住。)

a:i feel i have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / i feel

there is no opportunity for advancement. (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,

即沒有升遷機會。)

q:how do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢

?)

a: with my strong academic background, i am capable and competent. (憑藉我

良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)

a:with my teaching experience, i am confident that i can relate to students

very well. (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)

q: what contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?

(你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)

a: i have finished three new projects, and i am sure i can apply my

experience to this position. (我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在

這份工作上。)

q:what do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?)

a:i feel i can make some positive contributions to your company in the

future. (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)

q:what make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道

你能勝任這份工作?)

a:my graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me

for this particular job. i am sure i will be successful. (我在研究所的訓練,

加上實習工