面試英語口語:簽訂協定

1.this is our contract, please read it carefully before signing.

這是我們的契約,請仔細閱讀後再簽字。

2.since we have reached an agreement on all terms, there shouldn't be any problems for the contract.

既然我們對各項條款意見都一致了,契約應該沒什麼問題。

3.may we once more remind you that the contract should be canceled by one month notice?

請允許我們再次提醒你,取消契約應該提前一個月通知。

4.first, you'll be getting a monthly salary, with one month paid vacation after one year of employment.

首先,你的工資是月付,在工作一年後,有一個月的帶薪假期。

5.no probation is involved.

沒有試用期。

6.you'll be covered by our medical plan while on duty.

你上班後將享受我們的醫療保險。

7.a reasonable number of sick days will be covered by the company.

合理的病假時間裡公司照常支付工資。

8.have you read the other terms of the contract?

契約上的其他一些條款,你看 了嗎?

9.i noticed an item about flex-time. is that a possibility for me?

我注意到了有關彈性工作時間的規定,對我也適用嗎?

10.we both want to sign a contract, and we have to make some concessions to do it.

我們都想簽契約的話,就要互相作出一些讓步。