關於所謀之職英語面試口語參考

are you able to take this job?你能擔負這種工作嗎?

would your present and former employers give you recommendations?你現在及前任僱主都會給你寫推薦函嗎?

this job is not in naijing.are you willing to work in other places?這個工作地點不在南京,你願不願到其他地方去工作?

this job offers you 6000 a month plus room and board.would you be interested?這個工作月薪6000元,包括食住,你對此有無興趣?

when will you start to work if you are employed?如果你被錄用,你什麼時候可以上班?

if we decide to hire you,we will notify you by mail.如果我們決定雇用你,就寫信通知你。

i am hunting for a job of higher wages.我正在找一個薪金高的工作。

i hope to have a job which offer me an opportunity for advancement.我希望有一個提供升級機會的工作。

i learned about it from your advertisement in the newspaper.我是從報紙上你們的廣告中獲知的。

thank you very much for your consideration.then i will wait to hear from you.謝謝您的關照,那么我就等候你的通知吧!

i can start to work whenever it is convenient for you.只要您方便,我隨時都可以開始工作。

i think i can,and i don't mind hard job.我想我能做到,我不怕工作艱苦。

no problem for me.i believe i can do anything for you.對我來說毫無問題,我相信我能為您做任何事情。

what section would you like to work in if you enter this company?如果你被本公司錄用,你希望在哪一部門工作?

what type of work will you expect to do at first?你希望起初做什麼工作?

i'd rather work in the business department if choices may be given.如果可以選擇,我願意在營業部工作。

i expect to operate computers.我希望操作電腦。

i'd like to be a foreign exchange settlement clerk.我想做外匯結算員。