29、frankly,my dear,i don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
30、of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城鎮,城鎮中有那么多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
31、i could dance with you'til the cows come home. on second thought, i'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.
我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。 (《容易事》1933 )
32、love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
33、mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. you never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒朱古力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
34、greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
35、listen to them. children of the night. what music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
36、i'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
37、you don't understand!icoulda had class.i coulda been a contender.i could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what i am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
38、keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父ii》1974)
39、may the force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
40、i'm as mad as hell,and i'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
41、i'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
42、mrs.robinson,you're trying to seduceme.aren't you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
43、i want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
44、a boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
45、carpe diem. seize the day,boys. make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
46、there's no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
47、there's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
48、i love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞瀰漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
49、oh,jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.we have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
50、louis,i think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
51、go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)