《星球大戰原力覺醒》經典台詞

1.finn: can you fly a tie fighter?

費恩:你能開tie式戰機嗎?

poe dameron: i can fly anything.

波·達梅隆:什麼我都能飛。

2.leia: you know, as much as we fought, i always hated it when you left.

萊婭:你知道,雖然我們總是吵架,但我還是討厭你不辭而別。

han solo: that's why i did it, so that you'd miss me.

漢·索洛:所以我才這么做,這樣子你就會想我了。

leia: i do miss you.

萊婭:我想你了。

3.leia: rey, may the force be with you.

萊婭:蕾伊,原力與你同在。

4.finn: ok, stay calm... stay calm...

費恩:好,冷靜……冷靜……

poe dameron: i am calm.

波·達梅隆:我很冷靜!

finn: i was talking to myself.

費恩:我對自己說的。

5.han solo: i've got a bad feeling about this.

漢·索洛:對這件事我感覺很不好。

6.rey: you will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

蕾伊:你會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留著門。

stormtrooper: what did you say?

衝鋒兵:你說什麼?

rey: you will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

蕾伊:你會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留著門。

stormtrooper: i will tighten these restraints, scavenger scum!

衝鋒兵:我會鎖緊它們,拾荒垃圾!

rey: you will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

蕾伊:你會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留著門。

stormtrooper: i will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

衝鋒兵:我會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留著門。

rey: you will drop your gun.

蕾伊:你會把槍扔掉。

stormtrooper: and i'll drop my gun.

衝鋒兵:我會把槍扔掉。

7.finn: what should we do with her?

費恩:她來了,我們怎么辦?

han solo: is there a gabage chute... or trash compactor?

漢·索洛:那裡有沒有垃圾滑梯……或者垃圾夯實機?

8.poe dameron: why are you helping me?

波·達梅隆:你為什麼救我?

finn: because it's the right thing to do.

費恩:因為這是正確的事情。

poe dameron: ...you need a pilot.

波·達梅隆:……你需要飛行員。

finn: i need a pilot.

費恩:我需要飛行員。

9.rey: you... you're afraid... that you will never be as strong as darth vader!

蕾伊:你……你在害怕……你害怕自己永遠不會想達斯·維德一樣強大。

10.finn: we'll figure it out, we'll use the force!

費恩:我們會想出辦法的,我們可以運用原力!

han solo: that's not how the force works!

漢·索洛:原力不是這么用的!

11.rey: this is the millennium falcon! you're han solo!

蕾伊:這是千年隼!你是漢·索洛!

han solo: i used to be.

漢·索洛:我以前是。

12.finn: han solo, the rebellion general?

費恩:漢·索洛,那個義軍將軍?

rey: no! the smuggler!

蕾伊:不是!是走私犯!

13.han solo: escape now; hug later.

漢·索洛:現在快逃,待會再抱!

14.han solo: well, you tell them that han solo just stole back the millennium falcon, for good!

漢·索洛:哈,你告訴他們,漢·索洛剛剛偷回了千年隼,永遠偷回來了。

15.finn: i was raised to do one thing... but i've got nothing to fight for.

費恩:我只為一件事而生……但我卻沒有奮鬥的目標。

16.han solo: chewie, we're home.

漢·索洛:楚伊,我們到家了。

17.【出自預告片】

luke skywalker: the force is strong in my family. my father has it. i have it. my sister has it. you have that power, too.

盧克·天行者:我們家族擁有的原力很強。我父親有,我擁有,我的妹妹有,你也有那種力量。

18.rey: there are stories about what happened.

蕾伊:有一些故事,是關於以前發生的事情。

han solo: it's true. all of it. the dark side, the jedi. they're real.

漢·索洛:是真的,都是真的。黑暗面,絕地武士,他們活生生存在。

19.leia: hope is not lost today... it is found.

萊婭:希望並未在今天消失,它被尋回了。