魂斷藍橋經典台詞

《魂斷藍橋》作為電影史上三大悽美不朽愛情影片(另外兩部是《卡薩布蘭卡》《亂世佳人》)之一,是一部盪氣迴腸的愛情經典之作,內容雖有些傳奇化,但文藝氣息濃厚,具有甚高的催淚效果。在中國,這部影片成為影迷心目中至尊無上的愛情經典,久映不衰。而片中根據蘇格蘭民歌《友誼地久天長》改編的主題音樂也被堪稱為典範流傳至今。

經典台詞

洛依:你們舞蹈演員吃什麼?

what do dancers eat?

瑪拉:喔,舞蹈演員吃-有營養的、脂肪少的

oh,,dull things mostly.nutritious yet not fatting.

洛依:啊,今晚例外。你這有什麼特別的菜嗎?

oh,no,not tonight.(to waiter)what could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible.

侍者:龍蝦不錯,先生!

the crepes,is very nice sir.

瑪拉:嗯

en.

侍者:還有酒

and wine.

洛依:稍微喝點淡酒不違犯你們舞蹈演員的規矩吧?

it isn't against the rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?

瑪拉:喔,今晚上

well, tonight……

洛依:喝4盎

good,number forty please.

侍者:40塊,先生

number forty.

洛依:你的舞跳得很美

the ballet was beautiful.

瑪拉:我看不見得

madame dindn't think so.

洛依:啊,內行不懂,只有外行懂,我給你說跳得很美

well,experts never know,it takes outsidersto know,and i tell you it was beautiful.

瑪拉:這說明你確實是外行

taht certainly proves you'er an outsider.

洛伊:很高興再見到我嗎?

roy: are you glad to see me again?

瑪拉:是的。

myra: yes.

洛伊:我感到你有保留。

roy: i sense a reservation.

瑪拉:我想是有的。

myra: well, i suppose there is one.

洛伊:那是什麼?為什麼?

roy: what? why?

瑪拉:有什麼好處呢?

myra: what‘s the good of it?

洛伊:你是個奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什麼好?對生活什麼是好的?

roy: you‘re a strange girl, aren’t you? what‘s the good of anything? what’s the good of living?

瑪拉:這也是個問題。

myra: that‘s a question too.

洛伊:不,等一下。我不會讓你那么想。生活中美好的事就是會發生這種事情。在空襲的陰影下我遇見了你,這比和平時代到處閒逛,視生命為理所當然要好得多,覺得更充實。我仍不明白。

roy: oh, now wait a minute. i‘m not going to let you get away with that. the wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. in the shadow of a death raid, i can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted. i still don’t get it, not quite.

瑪拉:什麼?

myra: what?

洛伊:你的臉真年輕,真美。

roy: your face. it‘s all youth, all beauty

瑪拉:你仍不明白什麼。

myra: what is it you still don‘t get?

洛伊:今天下午我離開你時,我記不起你的長相,這輩子也不會記得。我想,她美嗎?她醜嗎?她長得什麼樣?我不記得。甚至非得到劇院去看你的長相。

roy: you know, when i left you this afternoon, i couldn‘t remember what you looked like, not for the life for me. i thought, was she pretty? was she ugly? what was she like? i couldn’t remember. i simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like.

瑪拉:你覺得現在記住了嗎?

myra: do you think you will remember me now?

洛伊:我想是的。一輩子記住。

roy: i think so, i think so, for the rest of my life.

瑪拉:你到底有什麼不明白的呢?

myra: but what is it about me you still don‘t get?

男人:各位,現在是今晚的最後一曲。希望你們享受這個告別的華爾茲。

man: ladies and gentlemen, we now come to the last dance of the evening. i hope you enjoy the farewell waltz.

洛伊:待會兒告訴你,我們跳舞吧。

roy: i‘ll tell you later. let’s dance now.

瑪拉:這些燭光是什麼意思?

myra: what does it mean, these candles?

洛伊:你會明白的。

roy: you‘ll find out.

地而天清晨,嗎拉和凱娣在物資裡面。

myra:i shall have to get this catch mended.

kitty:well i've been telling you.

myra:it brole open twice yesterday.oh, kitt,what time is it?

kitty:it's ,eh ,almost 11.

myra:mmm, oh.

(敲門聲,夫人進來了)

myra and kitty:good morning madame.

madame:good morning.i came to congratulate you,myra.

myra:on what,madame?

madame: on being up.considering that you didn't go to bed until 4,it's remarkeable.i have a feeling your performance tonight will give the effect of sleepingwalking.

kitty:it 's the first time myra's benn out,madame.

madame:when i made you send the note back to the military gentleman last night,it was you i was trying to protect.i'm fond of the girls who work for me.i don't want them to be camp-followers.

myra:you don't know him or you wouldn't say that.

kitty: can't we have any private lives at all?

madame:not when hurt your public life at the theater.i am happy that he didn't stay here a week,otherwise he would have ruined six performances instead of one.if such a thing should happen again with you,or with any of the others,it means inatant dismissal.i will see you at the sheater tonight.if it's not too much trouble.

(夫人關上門,走了)

myra:oh, why is she so cruel and hateful……

kitty:ah,the cold broomstick,she talks to us alllike that.never mind.

myra:she spoil everything.

kitty:oh, rubbish,you're upset and tired.why don't you go back to bed?there's no rehearsal today.

myra:no,i'm not tired.horrible morning for the chanel crossing.i suppose he's gone now.

kitty:ye suppose so.

(窗外下著大雨)

myra:kitty,kitty look!he's here!

kitty:good heavens!he's deserted!

myra:kitty he's here.he hasn't gone,he's here!

kitty:he'll be court-martialed for this……

myra:oh,i've got to go.i've got to go!

kitty:oh,you can't now.

myra:oh,kitty,you see him,too,don't you?

kitty:well,if that's his ghost,don't bring him up.oh,get away from that window,you stupid thing he'll see you for heaven's sake.

mayra:where's my hat?

oh,kitty,what if i……what if he ……do you suppose……?oh,dear,oh,kitty,what do you think……oh,gos.kitty,there.do i look all right?

kitty:yes, you look all right.i think you'd better with a dress on.

myra:oh,yes.

kitty:come on,now.myra,stop it!

myra:i don't know what i'm doing.oh,dear.these stupid buttons.kitty,i just want to……oh,kitty,he came back.i was beginning to think……but he didn't.he came back.oh!is he stiil there?(runs to the window)he is ,he is.

kitty:wait a minute.i'll get your maciontosh.you umbrella's in the corner,there.here ,put this on.now,got to go first.yoyu don't want to run into madam on the way down.wait a minute.all clear.and please tell him no more visits,i can't stand the excitement.

經典台詞二

(一路平安的音樂聲響起)

(雨中在瑪拉宿舍的院子裡―――車子上)

瑪拉:你好

myra:hello.

洛依:你好

roy:helleo.

瑪拉:你來看我太好了

myra:nice of you to come to and see me.

洛依:別這么說

roy:not at all.

瑪拉:你你沒走?

myra:you didn't go?

洛依:海峽有水雷放假四十八小時

roy:couldn't.mine's in the channel,forty-eight hours leave.

瑪拉:這真太好了

myra:isn't that wonderful.

洛依:是的,有整整兩天。你知道我一夜都在想你,睡也睡不著

roy:yes.two whole days.you know,ithought about you all last night,couldn't sleep a wink.

瑪拉:你終於學會了記住我了

myra:you managed to remember meat last then.

洛依:呵呵,是是啊,剛剛學會。瑪拉,今天我們乾什麼

roy:yes,barely managed.myra,what do you think we're going todo today?

瑪拉:因為我-我我

myra:well,i……

洛依:現在由不得你這樣了

roy:no you won't have time for that.

瑪拉:這樣?

myra:for what?

洛依:這樣猶豫,你不能再猶豫了

roy:for hesitating.no more hestitating to you.

瑪拉:不能?

myra:no?

洛依:不能

roy:no.

瑪拉:那我們應該怎樣呢?

myra:well,what am i going to do instead?

roy:洛依:去跟我結婚

going to get married.

瑪拉:喔,洛依,你瘋了吧

myra:roy, you must be mad.

洛依:瘋狂是美好的感覺

roy:i know ,a marvelous setation.

瑪拉:我不要你這樣

myra:roy, to be sensible.

洛依:我才不呢

roy:not me.

瑪拉:可你還不了解我

myra:but you don't know me.

洛依:會了解的,用我一生來了解

roy:then i will discover.spend the rest of my life doing it.

瑪拉:洛依,你現在在打仗,因為你快要離開這了,因為你覺得必須在兩天內度過你整個的一生

oh, roy,this is wartime,it's beacause you're leaving so soon,beacause you feel you mustspend the whole of your life in forty-eight hours.

洛依:我們去結婚吧,除了你,別的人我都不要

roy:we're going to be marriedit's you,it'll never be anyone else.

瑪拉:你怎么可以這樣肯定

myra:but how can you tell that?

洛依:別再支支吾吾了,別再問了,別再猶豫了,就這樣定了,知道嗎?這樣肯定了,知道嗎?這樣決定了,知道嗎?去跟我結婚吧,知道嗎?

roy:now listen,darling.none of your quibbling.none of your questioning.none of your douts.this positive,you see?this is affirmative,you see?this is final,you see? you are going to marry me, you see?

瑪拉:是,親愛的!

myra:i see.

怎么回事,親愛的,我們去哪?

roy:what's the matter darling?where are we going?

洛依:去宣布定婚! 回兵營去。 啊,瑪拉,你聽我說,目前我們會陷於什麼樣的麻煩?

to announce our engagement.(to driver)to the barracks,around the square.now myra,i want to give you a copletepicture of what i'm going to let you in for.

瑪拉:好的

myra:all right.

洛依:我要你知道某些情況,首先我親愛的年輕小姐,我是蘭德歇步兵團的上蔚,挺唬人吧?

roy:i have to acquaint you with certain facts.in the first place my dear young lady,i am a captain in the rental ship usaleus.are you impressed?

瑪拉:挺唬人

myra:very much.

洛依:一個蘭德歇步兵團的上蔚是不能草率結婚的,要得備很多手續和儀式

roy:a captain in the rental ship usaleus cannot marry caually.it requirs immense prepartion formality, eti quette.

瑪拉:我知道

myra:i see it does.

洛依:這有點繁文縟節

roy:it's an elaborate ritual.

瑪拉:是嗎?

myra:is it?

洛依:嗯,比如一個蘭德歇步兵團的上蔚要結婚必須得到他的上校的同意

roy:um-hmm,for example,a captain ih the rental ship usaletus has before he marries to get the consent of his colonel.

瑪拉:這很困難嗎?

is that difficult?

洛依:啊,也許困難也許不

roy:well it might or it might not be.

瑪拉:我看不那么容易

myra:i fell it is going to be difficult.

洛依:啊,那得看怎么肯求了,看肯求的魅力,看他的熱情和口才。瑪拉,看著我

roy:a great deal depends upon the petitioner on the charm of the petitioner, on his ardor, on his eloquence. myra,look at me.

瑪拉:是,上蔚

myra:yes captain?

洛依:怎么?你懷疑嗎?

roy:can you dout the outcome?

瑪拉:你太自信了,上尉!你簡直瘋狂了,上尉!你又莽撞又固執又――.我愛你!上尉

myra:you are very conceited,captain.you are quite mad,captain.you are are rekless and headstrong an …… and i ador you, captain.

myra lester: i loved you, ive never loved anyone else. i never shall, thats the truth roy, i never shall.

瑪拉·萊斯特:我愛過你,就再也沒有愛過別人。我永遠也不,那是千真萬確的,羅伊,永遠也不會愛上其他人。

myra lester: i may never see him again.

瑪拉·萊斯特:我也許再也不會見到他。

myra lester: every parting from you is like a little eternity.

瑪拉·萊斯特:每一次和你分別都有些像是永別。

roy cronin: myra, what do you think were going to do tonight?

羅伊·克羅寧:瑪拉,你覺得我們今晚去幹嗎好呢?

myra lester: well, i, i ...

瑪拉·萊斯特:好吧,我,我…

roy cronin: oh, you wont have time for that.

羅伊·克羅寧:喔,你已經沒有時間了。

myra lester: for what?

瑪拉·萊斯特:怎么?

roy cronin: for hesitating! no more hesitating for you!

羅伊·克羅寧:猶豫啊!沒有時間等你猶豫了!

myra lester: no?

瑪拉·萊斯特:不是?

roy cronin: no!

羅伊·克羅寧:不!

myra lester: well, what am i going to do instead?

瑪拉·萊斯特:好吧,那么我去幹嗎呢?

roy cronin: youre going to get married.

羅伊·克羅寧:你將要去結婚。

roy cronin: the ballet was beautiful.

羅伊·克羅寧:今晚的芭蕾舞美極了。

myra lester: madame didnt think so.

瑪拉·萊斯特:夫人可從來不這么想。

roy cronin: well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and i tell you, it was beautiful.

羅伊·克羅寧:那么,專業人士從來就不懂的--只有門外漢才懂,讓我來告訴你,它就是美極了。

myra lester: that certainly proves youre an outsider.

瑪拉·萊斯特:那這就證明你完全是一個門外漢。