1 most people would leave.not us.
很多人都會離開,但是我們不會。
2 taking down one of those would definitely get me a girlfriend.
打倒一條肯定可以找到一個女朋友
3 it's been here for seven generations,but every single building is new.
4 it's 12 days north of hopeless and a few degrees south of freezing to death.
有像北極那樣12天絕望的嚴寒也有南極酷冷的垂死之感
5 this is berk.這裡是博克島
6 that's stoick the vast,chief of the tribe.
這是大塊頭stoick部落的首領
7 we have...我們卻擁有...
8 do i believe it?yes,i do.
我相信嗎?當然信
9 it's not so much what you look like.it's what's inside that he can't stand.
他在乎的不是你的外表他看重的是你的靈魂
10 see?old village.lots and lots of new houses.
看見了嗎?老村落卻有很多很多新房子
11 while other places have ponies or parrots...
當別的地方飼養小馬或者鸚鵡時...
12 never misses.
從未失手
13 we have fishing,hunting and a charming view of the sunsets.
14 and you know what happened?
你猜怎么著了?
15 dragons.龍
16 you see,most places have mice or mosquitoes.
你知道的,大多數地方都有老鼠和蚊子。
17 my village.in a word,sturdy.
18 winter is almost here and i have an entire villafeed!
冬天臨近了 我還得餵飽全村人!
19 no one has ever killed a night fury.
沒人殺死過夜煞
20 any food that grows here is tough and tasteless.
任何生長在這的食物都堅硬無味
21 they say that when he was a baby he popped a dragon's head clean off its shoulders.
他們說他還是嬰兒的時候他就能把龍頭從它的脖子上扭下來
22 great name,i know.but it's not the worst.
我知道不是什麼偉大的名字但是也不是最糟的
23 can you not see that i have bigger problems?
你沒發現我還有更大的麻煩嗎?
24 you got a headache.-that rock split in two.
你犯頭疼病了-石頭裂成了兩半
25 when i was a boy...-oh,here we go.
我小的時候...-喔又來了