傷感令人流淚的英語句子

you make my heart smile.

我的心因你而笑。

love makes man grow up or sink down.

愛情,要么讓人成熟,要么讓人墮落。

in this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness.

在這個世界上,只有真正快樂的男人,才能帶給女人真正的快樂。

in the very smallest cot there is room enough for a loving pair.

哪怕是最小的茅舍,對一對戀人來說都有足夠的空間。

i love you not for who you are, but for who i am before you.

我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。

why do the good girls, always want the bad boys?

為何好女孩總喜歡壞男孩?

the road to a lover's house is never long.

通往愛人家裡的路總不會漫長。

the sad past is heartbroken.

悲傷的往事令人斷腸。

don’t spend time with someone who doesn’t care spending it with you.

不要把時間花在一個不在乎與你一起分享的人身上。

cry me a sad river

悲傷逆流成河

there will always be people who’ll hurt you, so you need to continue trusting,just be careful.

生活中總會有傷害你的人,所以你仍然需要繼續相信別人,只是小心些而已。

your life only lasts for a few decades, so be sure that you don’t leave any regrets. laugh or cry as you like, and it‘s meaningless to oppress yourself.

人生短短几十年,不要給自己留下了什麼遺憾,想笑就笑,想哭就哭,該愛的時候就去愛,無謂壓抑自己。

how can i forget the bitterness you gave me

你給的痛,要我怎么忘

remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten. alter what is changeable, and accept what is mutable. 記住該記住的,忘記該忘記的。改變能改變的,接受不能改變的。

there is someone that is coming or passing away in your life around.

生命中,不斷地有人進入或離開。於是,看見的,看不見了;記住的,遺忘了。 how can i forget the bitterness you gave me 你給的痛,要我怎么忘

the worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.

失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。

no man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.

沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這么做的人不會讓你哭泣。

don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有。

the worst way to miss someone is to be seated by his/her side and know you’ll never have him/her.

錯過一個人最可怕的方式就是坐在他/她的身旁,你卻知道永遠都不會擁有他/她。

maybe god wants you to meet many wrong people before you meet the right one, so when this happens ,you’ll be thankful.

也許上帝讓你在遇見那個合適的人之前遇見很多錯誤的人,所以,當這一切發生的時候,你應該心存感激。

don’t cry because it came to an end. smile because it heppened.

不要因為它的結束而哭,應當因為它的發生而笑。