英語演講稿範文及翻譯

【英語演講稿範文及翻譯】

my youth , my dream

we all want to believe that we are capable of great feats , of reaching our fullest potential .

我們相信自己有成就偉業的能力,能發揮出自己最大的潛力。

we need dreams . 我們需要夢想。

they give us a vision of a better future . 它會給我們展現一番更好的前景。

they nourish our spirit ,they represent possibility even then we are dragged down by reality .

它能滋養我們的靈魂,夢想代表一種可能性,儘管它會受到現實的羈絆。

they keep us going . 夢想讓我們勇往直前。

most successful people are dreamers . 多數成功人士都是夢想家。

dreamers are not content with merely mediocre ,because no one ever dreams of going half way .

夢想家不滿足於平庸,因為誰都不希望半途而廢。

when i was a little girl , i didn’t dream of a life of stryggle and frustration .

孩提時,我不曾夢想過自立而充滿挫折的生活。

i dreamed of doing something big and splashy ,something significant .

卻夢想做一些轟轟烈烈而有意義的大事。

i dreamed big .我夢想成為偉人。

but now , i become realistic . 但是現在,我很現實。

i have a dream that i can have my own firm one day .

我有一個夢想,將來的某一天,我能有一個自己的公司。

because i major in economic , i can use my special knowledge to run the company .

因為我主修經濟,能夠用自己的專業知識經營公司。

when i have a lot of money , i will donate some of them to help others .

將來有了錢,我會捐出一部分幫助其他人。

my dreams are worthless , my plans are dust , my goals are impossible .

我的夢想毫無價值,我的計畫無足輕重,我的目標遙不可及。

all are of no value unless they are followed by action .

除非我付出行動,否則一切都將毫無意義。

action is the food and drink which will nourish my success .

行動就像食物和水分一樣,會滋養我的成功之花。

if i don’t take any actions to realize my dream , it will become a fantasy .

如果我不採取行動實現我的夢想,它就會變成空想。

when i was little , i dreamed big .孩提時,我夢想成為偉人。

it’s a pity for me that i didn’t do anything to approach it .

我沒有做任何事情去實現它,這是我人生中的一個遺憾。

i always think that when i grow up , i can take some actions .

我總是認為等我長大了在行動也不晚。

but when i grow up truly , i forget my dream and my ambition .

但是等我真的長大了,我卻忘了我的夢想和抱負。

so i will not avoid the tasks of today and charge them to tomorrow .

我不會逃避今天的責任,而把它們推給明天。

for i know that tomorrow never comes .因為我知道明天永遠不會到來。

let me act now even though my actions may not bring success for it is better to act and fail than not be act and flounder .

讓我立刻行動起來吧,即使這行動不能帶來成功,但是哪怕行動導致了失敗,也勝過坐以待斃。

success will not wait . 成功不會等待。

if i delay , she will become betrothed another and lost ti me forever .

如果我遲疑,她會投入別人的懷抱,而我將永遠失去它。

i will take every effort to accomplish my dream .i won’t let it become a fantasy , it is just my dream .maybe some years later , it will become true .

我會盡一切努力來完成我的夢想。我不會讓它成為空想,他只是我的夢想。可能再過幾年,夢想就會成真。

【英語演講稿範文及翻譯】

honorable judges, distinguished guests, ladies and gentlemen:

it is a great honor and pleasure to be here on this beautiful saturday morning to share with you my sentiments about life and passion for the english language.

about a year and a half ago, i took part in my very first english speech contest. when i stood before the microphone with all eyes starring directly at me, i could hardly speak. i stood there, embarrassed and helpless, struggling in vain for the right thing to say. my fears had paralyzed me.

while my passion for english has never changed, i lost my courage to speak in public. when my professor again encouraged me to take part in this competition, i said “no.” i couldn’t endure yet another painful experience. he looked me straight in the eye and said something that pierced my heart. i will never forget his words. “look,” he said, “we all have our fears, and you have yours. you could twist your ankle in a basketball game, but then be afraid to ever play again. running away can never dispel your fears, but action will. a winner is not one who never fails,but one who never quits.”

i spent a whole day with his words twisting and turning in my mind. then i made the bravest and wisest decision of my life: i would face my fears –and take part in the competition!

as it turned out, my dear old professor was right. now, here i am, once again standing before a microphone.my heart is beating fast, and my mouth is dry, but most importantly, i have faced my fears -- and that makes all the difference!

尊敬的法官,各位來賓,女士們,先生們:

這是一個非常榮幸和高興地在這個美麗的周六早上與大家分享生活和對英語的熱情在這裡我的情緒。

大約一年半以前,我在我的第一個英語演講比賽的一部分。當我在與所有主演在我的眼睛直接站在麥克風,我簡直說不出話來。我站在那裡,尷尬和無奈,掙扎是徒勞的權利的說法。我擔心我已經癱瘓。

雖然我對英語的熱情從未改變,我失去了我的勇氣在公眾場所說話。當老教授鼓勵我參加這次比賽,我說:“沒有。”我無法忍受另一個痛苦的經歷。他看著我的眼睛直說的東西刺穿我的心。我永遠不會忘記他的話。 “瞧,”他說,“我們都有自己的恐懼,

你有你的。捻你可以在一場籃球比賽中腳踝,但後來害怕再打球。出走永遠不能消除你的恐懼,而是行動的意願。一個勝利者是誰從來不是一個失敗,但一個誰決不會退卻。“

我花了整整一天,他的曲折和轉折詞在我的腦海。然後我做了我生命中最勇敢和最明智的決定:我將面對我的恐懼和參與競爭的一部分!

果然,我親愛的老教授是正確的。現在,我在這裡再一次站在了麥克風前。我的心快速跳動,我的嘴巴是乾的,但最重要的是,我面對我的恐懼 - 這就是差異!

編輯推薦:
李陽瘋狂英語勵志演講稿
英語演講範文——假如沒有來世 If There Were No After Life
英語老師教學總結
關於網路犯罪英語演講稿——Cyber Crimes
英語演講比賽冠軍演講稿:A Scene to Remember
英語演講稿——Love Your Life熱愛生活
關於金錢與榮譽英語演講稿:Money and Honor
雞年環保英語演講稿範文
精選2017低碳環保英語演講稿
五一勞動節大學生英語演講稿