I finally realized that the power which I adore so

i finally realized that the power which i adore so much.

我終於意識到了我所憧憬的力量。

so i'll try my best to do it.

所以我將盡我最大的努力去做。

although i'm still weak and not good, i just knew the reason of my being here.

儘管我仍然脆弱並且差勁,但是我終於明白了我出生的理由。

i must become hardier and hardier, only for my dream.

為了我的夢想我必須變得更加堅強。

these days i sank into my memory all the way, but nothing changed.

這些天我一直沉迷於我的記憶中,但是什麼都沒有改變。

so i knew it's wrong.

所以我終於明白這么做是錯的。

it'll never make me grow up or more brave.

這么做永遠不能使我長大或者更勇敢。

i should face to myself and do something by myself.

我應該面對我自己並且自己親自做一些事情。

i knew there is something just i can do.

我知道有一些事情是僅僅只有我能做的。

in other words, there's always some important things nobody can do except me in this world.

換而言之,這個世界上總有一些重要的事情除了我沒有人能做到。

after all,i'll get over all the difficulties by myself.

最終我將自己克服所有的苦難。

i see.

我知道的。

i still remembered that on that sunny day heyang smiled and taught me, "don't make everything a lie."我仍然記得在那個晴朗的日子赫洋笑著對我說:“不要讓一切化為泡影。”

her sweet smile was still keep in my mind.

她那時的甜美的笑臉一直留在我的腦海中。

i knew i made a glaring mistake.

我知道我犯了個很大的錯誤。

but i will revive from the past days just like the phoenix nirvanas.

但是我將從過去中復活就像鳳凰涅槃一樣。

i believe i will.

我相信我將會。

just because i knew there is hope for myself yet, i don't want to abandon now.

僅僅因為我知道我仍然還有希望,我不想現在就放棄。

i won't give up my dream or my heart until i die.

我直到死才會放棄我的夢想和我的心靈。

it's my promise.

這是我的誓言。

maybe i will still childish, but i believed that i can grow up and make my dream come true.

也許我將仍然充滿孩子氣,但是我想我會長大並且令我的夢想成真。

just for myself,i won't be afraid of changing or true.

我將不會害怕改變或者顯示,就為了我自己。

if one day i lose myself and my dream, i'll be dejected and decadent again.

也許有一天我會失去我自己和我的夢想,我將在一次變得消沉頹廢。

so can you remind me of my promise?

所以你能提醒我記起曾許下的諾言嗎?

it's important for me. i need more courage.

它對我很重要。我需要更多的勇氣。

though i still feel myself inferior and timid, i also realized that i must stand up and pursue the goal of perfection in my world.

儘管我仍然自卑怯懦,我也意識到我必須站起來並且我追求我的目標——屬於我的世界的完美境界。

i want to initiate a world which just belongs to me in the boundaries of writers.

我想在作家界開創一個只屬於我的世界。

i'll find myself and a style only is mine.

我將找到我自己和只屬於我的風格。

maybe i can't achieve my dream for it is so big, but i will take the trouble to do this.

也許我不能實現我的夢想,但是我將盡我最大的努力去做。

i don't want to regret that i thought i do nothing for my dream when i'm old.

我不想在我老的時候因為想到自己為了夢想什麼都沒做而遺憾。

i'll revive from the past days than to be much better than before. i know.

我將從過去中復活然後做得比過去好。我知道。

——純原創