when the love runs high
愛情的火焰高漲
in this time, give it to me easy
在這個時節,請放鬆
and let me try
讓我滿懷喜悅
with pleasured hands
用我的雙手,
to take you and the sun to
把你和陽光
promised lands
帶往世外桃源。
to show you every one
介紹你認識所有人,
it's the time of the season for loving
這是戀愛的季節。
what's your name?
你叫什麼名字?
(what's your name?)
(你叫什麼名字?)
who's your daddy?
你的爸爸是誰?
(who's your daddy? he rich?)
(你的爸爸是誰?他有錢嗎?)
is he rich like me?
他像我一樣有錢嗎?
has he taken
他有沒有
(has he taken)
(他有沒有)
any time
花時間
(any time to show)
(花時間告訴你)
to show you what you need to live?
告訴你要怎樣生活?
tell it to me slowly
慢慢地告訴我。
tell you what?
你知道嗎?
i really want to know
我真的很想知道。
it's the time of the season for loving
這是戀愛的季節。