“我被炒魷魚”的十種英語翻譯

“我被炒魷魚”的十種英語翻譯 1. i got fired.
我被炒魷魚了。

2. i got the boot.
 我被開除了。

3. i got the ax.
 我被開除了。

4. i got sacked./ i got the sack.
 我被開除了。

5. they kicked me out.
 他們把我踢出來了。(他們把我開除了。)

6. my boss showed me the door yesterday.
 我老闆昨天叫我走路。

7. i was canceled.
 我被開除了。

8. i was laid off.
 我被解僱了。

9. the boss told me that i don't have to come in tomorrow, or any other day.
 老闆告訴我說,我明天或以後都不必來公司了。

10. my boss told me to find a "better" job.
 我老闆叫我“另謀高就”。