面試結束的表達

【面試方】:

1)all right.thank you for your coming,mr. chen. 好,謝謝你能來參加面試,陳先生。

2)thank you for coming,we will let you know the result as soon as possible. 謝謝你的到來,我們將儘早把結果通知你。

3)i hope to see you again. 希望能再次見到你。

4)we'll expect you here next month,see you then. 我們期望下個月你的到來,再見。

5)thank you for your interest in this office,ms dong. 謝謝你對本辦事處感興趣,董女士。

6)it's our pleasure to have you here,mr. li. 能雇用你是我們的榮幸,李先生。

7)we should know by next tuesday whom to hire.if your application is successful,we will notify you by mail. 下周二前我們會決定聘用誰了,若你的申請成功,我們會發信通知你。

8)you'll hear from us soon.thank you for your coming. 你很快就會得到答覆,謝謝你的光臨。

9)keep in touch. 再聯繫。

10)that's all for the interview.please wait for our notification. 面試完了,請等候我們的通知。

11)you'll be hearing from us soon.send the next candidate in on your way out,please. 你很快會接到我們的訊息。出去的時候,請你叫下一位應試人進來。

12)thank you,mr. wu,for your interest in this job.good luck to you. 謝謝你對這份工作感興趣,吳先生,祝你好運。

13)thank you for your interest in our company. 謝謝你來參加我們公司的面試。

【應聘方】:

1)thank you for your interview with me,madam. 非常感謝您對我的面試,女士。

2)thank you,i'll look forward to hearing from you. 謝謝,我會恭候您的通知。

3)see you later. 再見。

4)i'll await your notification.thank you for your interview with me,sir. 我將等候你們的通知,謝謝您對我的面試,先生。

5)a thousand thanks for your having talked with me.good-bye. 非常感謝您的面試,再見。

6)i hope so. 希望如此。

7)thank you very much,i will be waiting for your letter. 謝謝,我等候您的回覆。

8)that's all right.i can try other places,good-bye. 不要緊,我可以到其他地方試試,再見。

9)i really appreciate your help.see you then. 非常感謝你的幫助,再見。

10)thank you,sir.i hope to hear from you as soon as possible. 謝謝您,先生。我希望儘快收到您的答覆。

11)thank you very much for your advice.bye. 非常感謝你的建議,再見。

12)i'll look forward to hearing from you. 我期待著你的訊息。

13)and do i need the second interview? 我還需要第二次面試嗎?