英文美詩


The sorrow of a contrite heart- 懊悔的心有一種傷感--
These things shall never die. 這些美好不會消逝。

Let nothing pass for every hand 在人間傳遞溫情
Must find some work to do ; 盡你所能地去做;
Lose not a chance to waken love- 別錯失去了喚醒愛的良機-----
Be firm,and just ,and true; 為人要堅定,正直,忠誠;
So shall a light that cannot fade 因此上方照耀著你的那道光芒
Beam on thee from on high. 就不會消失。
And angel voices say to thee---你將聽到天使的聲音在說-----
These things shall never die. 這些美好不會消逝。

 Think it over……好好想想……

Today we have higher buildings and wider highways,but shorter temperaments andnarrower points of view;
今天我們擁有了更高層的樓宇以及更寬闊的公路,但是我們的性情卻更為急躁,眼光也更加狹隘;

We spend more,but enjoy less;
我們消耗的更多,享受到的卻更少;

We have bigger houses,but smaller famillies;
我們的住房更大了,但我們的家庭卻更小了;

We have more compromises,but less time;
我們妥協更多,時間更少;

We have more knowledge,but less judgment;
我們擁有了更多的知識,可判斷力卻更差了;

We have more medicines,but less health;
我們有了更多的藥品,但健康狀況卻更不如意;

We have multiplied out possessions,but reduced out values;
我們擁有的財富倍增,但其價值卻減少了;

We talk much,we love only a little,and we hate too much;
我們說的多了,愛的卻少了,我們的仇恨也更多了;

We reached the Moon and came back,but we find it troublesome to cross our ownstreet and meet our neighbors;
我們可以往返月球,但卻難以邁出一步去親近我們的左鄰右舍;

We have conquered the uter space,but not our inner space;
我們可以征服外太空,卻征服不了我們的內心;

We have highter income,but less morals;
我們的收入增加了,但我們的道德卻少了;

These are times with more liberty,but less joy;
我們的時代更加自由了,但我們擁有的快樂時光卻越來越少;

We have much more food,but less nutrition;
我們有了更多的食物,但所能得到的營養卻越來越少了;

These are the days in which it takes two salaries for each home,but divorces increase;
現在每個家庭都可以有雙份收入,但離婚的現象越來越多了;

These are times of finer houses,but more broken homes;
現在的住房越來越精緻,但我們也有了更多破碎的家庭;

That’s why I propose,that as of today;
這就是我為什麼要說,讓我們從今天開始;

You do not keep anything for a special occasion.because every day that you live is a SPECIAL OCCASION.
不要將你的東西為了某一個特別的時刻而預留著,因為你生活的每一天都是那么特別;

Search for knowledge,read more ,sit on your porch and admire the view without paying attention to your needs;
尋找更我的知識,多讀一些書,坐在你家的前廊里,以讚美的眼光去享受眼前的風景,不要帶上任何功利的想法;

Spend more time with your family and friends,eat your favorite foods,visit theplaces you love;
花多點時間和朋友與家人在一起,吃你愛吃的食物,去你想去的地方;

Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment;not only about survival;
生活是一串串的快樂時光;我們不僅僅是為了生存而生存;

Use your crystal goblets.Do not save your best perfume,and use it every time you feel you want it.
舉起你的水晶酒杯吧。不要吝嗇灑上你最好的香水,你想用的時候就享用吧!