英文美詩

Remove from your vocabulary phrases like"one of these days"or "someday";
從你的辭彙庫中移去所謂的“有那么一天”或者“某一天”;

Let’s write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days"!
曾打算“有那么一天”去寫的信,就在今天吧!

Let’s tell our families and friends how much we love them;
告訴家人和朋友,我們是多么地愛他們;

Do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life;
不要延遲任何可以給你的生活帶來歡笑與快樂的事情;

Every day,every hour,and every minute is special;
每一天、每一小時、每一分鐘都是那么特別;

And you don’t know if it will be your last.
你無從知道這是否最後刻。

我愛你並不是因為你是誰,而是因為我在你身邊的時候我是誰。
I love you not for whom you are, but who I am when I’m by your side.

沒有人值得你流淚,值得你流淚的人是不會讓你哭的。
No person deserves your tears, and who deservers them won’t make you cry.

只因為某人不如你所願愛你,並不意味著你不被別人所愛。
Just because someone doesn’t love you as you wi**, ** doesn’t mean you’re not loved with all his/her being.

一個真正的朋友會握著你的手,觸動你的心。
A true friend is the one who holds your hand and touches your heart.

錯過一個人最可怕的方式就是:坐在他/她的身旁,你卻知道永遠都不會擁有他/她。
The worst way to miss someone is to be seated by his/her side and know you’ll never have him/her.

永遠都不要停止微笑,即使是在你難過的時候,說不定有人會因為你的笑容而愛上你。
Never stop smiling, not even when you’re sad, someone might fall in love with your smile.

你可能只是這個世界上的一個人,但對於某人來說,你就是全世界。
You may only be a person in this world, but for someone, you’re the world.

不要把時間花在一個不在乎與你一起分享的人身上。
Don’t spend time with someone who doesn’t care spending it with you.

也許上帝讓你在遇見那個合適的人之前遇見很多錯誤的人,所以,當這一切發生的時候,你應該心存感激。
Maybe God wants you to meet many wrong people before you meet the right one, so when this happens, you’ll be thankful.

不要因為它的結束而哭,應當為它的發生而笑。
Don’t cry because it came to an end. Smile because it happened.

生活中總會有傷害你的人,所以你仍然需要繼續相信別人,只是小心些而已。
There will always be people who’ll hurt you, so you need to continue trusting, just be careful.

做一個更好的人,確信在遇見一個新的人之前自己是誰,也希望那個人知道你是誰。
Be sure to know who you are before meeting someone new and hoping that person knows who you are.