電影怦然心動經典台詞

1. Here I was,dying inside.

a) 此刻我的心都要碎了。

2. Loyalty gave way to desire and Garrett, the turncoat.

i. 俗話說得好,重色必輕友。加利特這個叛徒。

3. Somehow the silence seemed to connect us in a way,that words never could.

i. 有時沉默對我們而言,無聲勝有聲。

4. I never want you to forget how you felt when you were up there.

i. 望你能將樹梢的美好時光永存心底。

5. The next thing I know, he's holding my hand and looking right into my eyes.

i. 接下來,我所知道的就是,他緊緊握住我的手,與我深情對視。

6. I think the tree looks particularly beautiful in this light. Don't you?

7. Oh, the boosters will be very grateful for such a generous donation.

i. 支持者們會感激這么慷慨的捐助的。

8. Here I was ,dying inside,and they were talking about perpetual motion.

i. 我內心受煎熬,她卻在聊什麼永動機。

9. How can she sit there and laugh an look so beautiful.

i. 她怎么可以和別人坐在哪,還笑得那么燦爛。

10. I felt strong, in control. I told Bryce what I thought.

11. 我覺得自己能掌控一切,我告訴布萊斯我的想法。

12. You're just visually challenged.I feel sorry for you.

i. 我只是心生嫉妒,我為你難過。

13. Sometimes you have to sacrifice to do the right thing.

14. 有時我們為了正確的選擇 不得不做出犧牲。

15. I could sit there for hours, just looking out at the world.

i. 我可以坐上好幾個鐘頭 靜靜欣賞這世界。

16. I guess it's something about his eyes.Or maybe his smile.

i. 我想是因為他那雙眼睛吧,還有他的微笑。

17. Because of that,one of the two of them will always be unhappy.

i. 夢想與現實的衝突,總得一個人來承受。

18. My only consolation was that next year would be different.

i. 我只能期望來年能擺脫魔掌。

19. And I wondered, did I still feel the same things about Bryce?

i. 我的世界觀開始有了細微的變化,我不禁問自己 我對布萊斯的感情是否一如往日?

20. He looked at me with those eyes.Those once again dazzling eyes.

i. 他用那雙眼睛看著我,那雙重現閃亮的眼睛。

21. I never want you to forget how you felt when you were up there.

i. 希望你能將樹梢的美好時光永存心底。

22. She started sniffing me.

i. 她居然開始偷偷聞我。

23. Then that makes you a coward.

i. 那就證明你是個懦夫。

24. I blessed a day I found you.

i. 感謝上天讓我遇到你。

25. Took an interest in Sherry himself.

i. 美色當前,忠義讓步。

26. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

i. 樹上掉下的蘋果它落的地離樹能有多遠?

27. Was this it? Would this be my first kiss?

i. 就要來了嗎?我的初吻就要來了嗎?

28. A painting is more than the sum of its parts.

i. 一幅畫不是眾多物件簡單拼湊而成的。

29. All my life I've been waiting for that kiss.

i. 我這輩子都在盼著這一吻。

30. So instead you just agreed with him and laughed.

i. 所以我就贊同了他的話,還和他一起笑。

31. The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.

i. 我爬得越高,眼前的風景便愈發迷人。

32. You can't dwell on something that might've been.

i. 你不能總想著那些可能的但沒有發生的事。

33. There I was holing hands with this strange girl.

i. 我居然牽著一個陌生女孩的手。