1、i guess there are many broken hearts in casablanca. you know i've never really been there. so i don't know.
我猜在卡薩布蘭卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我從未置身其中,所以不得而知。
2、–where were you last night?
–that's so long ago, i don't remember.
–will i see you tonight?
–i never make plans that far ahead.
你昨天晚上去哪裡了?
那么久以前的事我想不起來了。
今晚我可以見到你嗎?
我從不計畫那么遙遠的事情。
3、a lot of water under the bridge.
過去的事有如逝水。
4、of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世上有那么多的城鎮,城鎮有那么多的酒館,而她卻走進了我的。
5、i remember every detail. the germans wore gray, you wore blue.
我記得每一個細節。德國人穿灰色,你穿藍色。
6、louis,i think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。
7、i guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when i had to watch you go.
我想,我們的愛情故事永遠不會出現在銀幕上,可是當我看著你離去,我的心一樣的痛楚。
8、i love you more & more each day as time gose by.
時光流逝,我對你的愛卻與日俱增。
9、i was a fool to fall for a man like you.
我真是傻瓜,竟然愛上你這樣一個人。
10、how extravagant you are, throwing away women. someday they may be scarce.
你真奢侈,這樣把女人拋開。有一天他們可能會漸漸消失。
11、i suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.
我懷疑在你憤世嫉俗的外表下,你的內心是個性情中人。
12、i can't remember it, miss llsa. i'm a little rusty on it.
我記不起來了,伊莎小姐。我有點生鏽了。
13、we all try. you succeed.
人家都盡力而為,而你成功了。
14、–let's see, the last time we met…
–was la belle aurore.
–我想想看,我們最後一次見面是
–“美麗的晨暈”
15、another precedent gone. this has been a very interesting evening.
又一個慣例被打破了,這真是一個很有趣的晚上。
16、that's the way it goes. one in, one out.
自然法則,一進一出。
17、you played it for her. you can play it for me.
你能為她彈,你也能為我彈。
18、lf she can stand it, i can.
如果她受得了,我也可以。
19、we said no questions.
我們說過不準問問題。
20、here's looking at you, kid.
永誌不忘。
21、– a franc for your thoughts.
– in america they'd bring only a penny. i guess that's about all they're worth.
– i'm willing to be overcharged. tell me.
– 一法郎買你的心事。
–在美國他們只出一便士,我猜大概也就值這么多。
–我願意超額付費。
22、well, i was wondering why i' m so lucky. why i should find you waiting for me to come along.
我在想,為什麼我那么幸運?為什麼你會在那裡等著我出現正巧又被我找到。
23、with the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.
整個世界快倒下來了,我們卻挑這時候來談戀愛。
24、mostly i remember the last one. the wild finish. a guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.