生死阻擊經典台詞

1.raping and murdering innocent women and children,you sick fuck?

xx婦女?殺戮兒童?你這變態!

2.work?for you?

為你工作?

3.we copy your traffic.

收到。

4.and what side you are on?

你到底是哪一邊的?

there are no sides.

其實無所謂哪一邊。

……

there's only haves or have-nots.

只有窮人和富人。

5.don't move!(這句不用翻譯了吧……)

6.i don't carry a weapon,

我從來不帶武器,

ordinarily.

今天例外。

7....there grandmother's grandfather belonged to a different tribe.

他們的祖上屬於不同的部落。

8. i won.

我贏了。

you lost.

你輸了。

9.i'm not your son.

我不是你的孩子。

10.this meeting is over.done.

會議結束了,結束了。

11.i win.you lose,again.

我贏了,這次你又輸了。

12."fuck you...."

見鬼去吧

13.do something!

快想辦法!!!

14.i'm a united states senator!

我是美國現任參議員!

exactly

那更該死。