卡薩布蘭卡經典台詞盤點

《卡薩布蘭卡》劇情簡介:

1941年,卡薩布蘭卡。在納粹的鐵蹄之下,要從歐洲逃往美國,必須繞道摩洛哥北部城市卡薩布蘭卡,這使得這座城市的情勢異常緊張。

里克夜總會的老闆里克是位神秘的男子。一日,捷克反納粹領袖維克多拉斯洛和妻子伊爾莎來到李克夜總會,希望通過里克獲得通行證。里克發現伊爾莎正是自己的昔日戀人,過去的誤解解開後,伊爾莎徘徊在丈夫與情人間,而仍深愛著她的里克,卻決定護送伊爾莎和她的丈夫離開薩布蘭卡。在機場,里克開槍射殺了打電話阻止飛機起飛的德軍少校後,目送著心愛的女人離開……

卡薩布蘭卡經典台詞

1.i guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when i had to watch you go.

我想,我們的故事永遠不會出現在銀幕上,可是當我看著你離去,我的心一樣的痛楚。

2.i guess there are many broken hearts in casablanca. you know i've never really been there. so i don't know.

我猜在卡薩布蘭卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我從未置身其中,所以不得而知。

3.i love you more & more each day as time gose by.

時光流逝,我對你的愛卻與日俱增。

4.of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

世界上有那么多的城鎮,城鎮中有那么多的酒館,她(伊爾莎)卻偏偏走進了我的酒館。

//這是我記憶最深的台詞。

5.--where were you last night?

--that's so long ago, i don't remember.

--will i see you tonight?

--i never make plans that far ahead.

--你昨晚去哪裡了?

--那么久以前的事我記不起來了。

--我今晚可以見到你嗎?

--我從不計畫那么遙遠的事情。

6.i was a fool to fall for a man like you.

我真是傻瓜,竟然愛上你這樣一個人。

7.how extravagant you are, throwing away women. someday they may be scarce.

你真奢侈,這樣把女人拋開。有一天他們可能會漸漸消失。

8.i suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.

我懷疑在你憤世嫉俗的外表下,你的內心是個性情中人。

9.alot of water under the bridge.

過去的事有如逝水.

10.i can't remember it, miss llsa. i'm a little rusty on it.

我記不起來了,伊莎小姐.我有點生鏽了。

11.we all try. you succeed.

人家都盡力而為,而你成功了。

12.--let's see, the last time we met...

--was la belle aurore.

--我想想看,我們最後一次見面是

--“美麗的晨暈”

13.i remember every detail. the germans wore gray, you wore blue.

我記得每一個細節。德國人穿灰色,你穿藍色。

14.another precedent gone. this has been a very interesting evening.

又一個慣例被打破了,這真是一個很有趣的晚上。

15.that's the way it goes. one in, one out.

自然法則,一進一出。

16.of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

世界上有那么多的城鎮,城鎮中有那么多的酒館,她(伊爾莎)卻偏偏走進了我的酒館。

17.you played it for her. you can play it for me.

你能為她彈,你也能為我彈。

18.lf she can stand it, i can.

如果她受得了,我也可以。

19.we said no questions.

我們說過不準問問題。

20.here's looking at you, kid.

永誌不忘。

ps:喜歡這么翻譯?

21.-- a franc for your thoughts.

-- in america they'd bring only a penny. i guess that's about all they're won'th.

-- i'm willing to be overcharged. tell me.

-- 一法郎買你的心事。

--在美國他們只出一便士,你猜出大概只值這么多。

--我願意超額付費。

22.well, i was wondering why i' m so lucky. why i should find you waiting for me to come along.

我在想,為什麼我那么幸運?為什麼你會在那裡等著我出現正巧又被我找到。

23.with the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.

整個世界快倒下來了,我們卻挑上這時候來談戀愛。

24.mostly i remember the last one. the wild finish. a guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.

最後一天我記得最清楚,當汽笛聲響過後,月台上有一個人站在雨中,臉上掛著可笑的表情,因為他的內心被踢翻了。

25.i guess neither one of our stories is very funny.

我猜我們的故事都不怎么有趣。

26.i'm not interested in politics. the problems of the world are not in my department.

我對政治不感興趣,世界的問題不是我份內的事。

27.one woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world. you're a coward and a weakling.

一個女人傷害了你,你便對全世界報復。你是個膽小鬼,懦夫。

28.she did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. but that was all over long ago. for your sake, she retended it wasn't, and i let her pretend.

她盡力讓我們相信她仍愛著我,那在很久以前就結束了,因為你的緣故,她假裝不是,我讓她繼續裝下去。

29.i was right. you are a sentimentalist.

我說對了,你是個感情用事的人.