1) what month do soldiers hate?
2) how many feet are there in a yard?
3) why is an empty purse always the same?
4) what book has the most stirring chapters?
5) what kind of dog doesn't bite or bark?
6) what is the smallest room in the world?
7) what kind of water should people drink in order to be healthy?
8) how do we know the ocean is friendly?
9) which can move faster, heat or cold?
10) why is the library the highest building?
2) it depends on how many people stand in the yard. (碼，院子)
3) there is no change in it. (零錢，變化)
4) a cook book. (動人的，攪拌的)
5) hot dog. (熱狗)
6) mushroom. (蘑菇)
7) drink well water. (井水，健康的)
8) it waves. (起波浪，招手致意)
9) heat, because you can catch cold. (追上冷，患感冒)
10) it has the most stories. (故事，（樓）層)
（1） ---- who is closer to you， your mom or your dad ? (爸爸和媽媽誰和你更近？）
—— mom is closer because dad is father.
（2）---- what fruit is never found singly ? (什麼水果永遠不會是單個的？）
—— a pear.
（3）---- why are young men unwilling to date the daughter of the fortunes ? (年輕人為什麼不願意和福瓊家女兒約會？）
—— because she is miss fortune.
（4）why is an empty matchbox the best thing to have in the world ?(為什麼空火柴盒是世界上最好的東西？）
——because it is matchless.
（5）why did little tom put his brother's guitar in the refrigerator ?(小湯姆為什麼把哥哥的吉他放在冰櫃里？）
——because he enjoyed cool music.
（6）what stays hot even if put it in a fridge?(什麼東西即使放在冰櫃里也熱？）
（7）what kind of table has no legs?—a timetable.
（8）what month do soldiers hate？ —march.
（9）why is a peacock the best story teller? —because it always has a beautiful tail.
（10）which runs faster， heat or cold?—heat，because you can catch a cold.
（11）why does time fly? —because many people are trying to kill it.
（12）what eight-letter word has only one letter in it? —envelope.
（13）what word is pronounced wrong， even by the best of scholars? —the word“wrong”.
（14）where does harvest come before work?—in a dictionary.
（15）why is the letter e so important?—because it is the beginning of everything.