美式俚語大全

俚語具有感染力、情感和幽默色彩,成為人們生活中很重要的一部分。下面小編為大家整理了美式俚語大全,歡迎大家閱讀。

美式俚語摘抄

Made a fine play

表現良好。

Maiden voyage

處女航。

I'll make a stab at it

我想試一試。

Look down upon

輕視。

Look out!He is looking for trouble

小心!他是來尋仇的。

Make sure to turn off the radio before you go out

你離開前一定要把收音機關掉。

What do think of their May and December marriage?

你認為他們的老少配如何?

Don't mess up your room so much

不要把你的房間搞得亂七八糟。

That's plain home cooking

那是家常便飯。

Do I have any choice?

我有選擇的餘地嗎?

It's out of my line

這個我是外行。

Can I take a rain-check?

改天我再奉陪好嗎?

Mickey finn

迷魂藥。

Don't muff your chance to earn a promotion

別放過升級機會。

They like to neck with each other

他們互相擁抱。

It's no fun at all

毫無意思。

美式俚語推薦

It's a matter of time

這是遲早的問題。

What's on your mind?

你有何打算?

Don't try me about that!

別來這一套!

He has no right to blame me

他無權責備我。

On the job training

在職培訓。

Panhandler

叫化子(乞丐)

Pass away

死亡。

I have to go to the station to meet a pal

我要到車站會朋友。

His grandfather passed out his check last night

他的祖父昨晚去世了。

Just the immediate family

都是自己人。

Don't try to snow me!

別挖苦我了!

He's on my back

美式俚語精選

他有意找我麻煩。

She is a peach of a girl

她是個迷人的女孩子。

Prepare for the rainy day

未雨綢繆。

I like this job,it's right down my alley

我喜歡這個工作,我對此事很內行。

I won't be that dumb

我不會那么傻。

Rubberneck

遊客。

Sawbones

外科醫生。

She is not the only fish in the ocean

天涯何處無芳草。

Don't take it so hard!

別太難過了!

I'll tell them off

我要罵他們一頓。

I'm a nobody

我是個無名小卒。

Nobody is perfect

沒有人是完美無缺的。