我的遺囑(My last will)

for there is nothing to divide. 因為我並無財產分給所愛

my kin don’t need to fuss and moan— 親人不必抱怨,悲哀---

“moss does not cling to rolling stone.” “滾石不生苔,我也不聚財”

my body? oh, if i could choose, 遺體怎么辦?---喔,如果還有商量

to ashes i’d let it reduce, 我願它化為一撮灰燼

and let the merry breeze blow 讓歡快的柔風把它輕揚

my dust to where some flowers grow. 吹到鮮花盛開的地方

perhaps some fading flowers then 也許有些正在凋謝的花兒

would come to life and bloom again. 會因此復活,重新怒放

this is my last and final will, 這便是我最後的遺願

good luck to all of you! 祝你們所有的人幸福安康!