1. do you have any experience in the translating field?
你有翻譯方面的經驗嗎?
2. how are your chinese and english?
你的中英文水平如何?
3. how would you consider your salary if you succeed in becoming a
translator in our company?
如果你成功應聘上我公司的翻譯,你會怎樣考慮薪水?
4. i have to translate any documents i receive and i’ve been there for 5
years.
我負責翻譯所有收到的檔案,而且我已經工作5年了。
5. i can confidently say that my chinese and english are pretty good.
我可以很自信地說,我的中英文都很不錯。
6. and you will give me a satisfying salary according to my abilities and
performances.
你們會根據我的能力和表現給出令人滿意的薪水的。
7. this job is more challenging and i have longed to be a translator.
我覺得翻譯更有挑戰性,它是我渴望已久的職業。
8. i think one needs common knowledge, specific knowledge,and professional
codes to be a successful translator.
dialogue 1
對話1
a: how are your chinese and english?
a:你的中英文水平如何?
b: i can confidently say that my chinese and english are pretty good. i won
prizes in many speech contests in both chinese and english.
b:我可以很自信地說,我的中英 文都很不錯。我曾經參加過很 多漢語和英語的演講比賽並獲 得獎項。
a: how would you consider your salary if you succeed in becoming a
translator in our company?
a:如果你成功應聘上我公司的翻譯,你會怎樣考慮薪水?
b: i believe every company has its own salary criterion. and you will give
me a satisfying salary according to my abilities and performances.
b:我相信每個公司都有自己的工資標準,你們會根據我的能力 和表現給出令人滿意的薪水的。
dialogue 2
對話2
a: why do you change your job and apply for a translator?
a:你為什麼要換工作來做翻譯呢?
b: this job is more challenging and i have longed to be a translator.
that’s why i came here for an interview.
b:我覺得這份工作更有挑戰性, 它是我渴望已久的職業,這就 是我今天來面試的原因。
a: what do you think are the capacities for a success as a translator?
a:你認為具備怎樣的能力才能稱 得上一個成功的翻譯?
b: i think one needs common knowledge, specific knowledge, and professional
codes to be a successful translator.
b:我認為一個成功的翻譯需要具 備常識、專業知識和職業操守。
我認為一個成功的翻譯需要具備常識、專業知識和職業操守。
9. i am interpreting the speeches of officials in business fields.
我主要是給商界領導人做會議口譯。
10. you are a big translation company with awesome quality of translation
and high-level service.
你們是一家大型翻譯公司,質量好、服務周到。