q: can you sell yourself in two minutes? go for it. 你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!
a: with my qualifications and experience, i feel i am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project i undertake. your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. 依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。
q: give me a summary of your current job description. 對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。
a: i have been working as a computer programmer for five years. to be specific, i do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. 我幹了五年的電腦程式員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟體供應方面的支持。
q: why did you leave your last job? 你為什麼離職呢?
a: well, i am hoping to get an offer of a better position. if opportunity knocks, i will take it. 我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。
a: i feel i have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. i feel there is no opportunity for advancement. 我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。
q: how do you rate yourself as a professional? 你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?
a: with my strong academic background, i am capable and competent. 憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。
a: with my teaching experience, i am confident that i can relate to students very well. 依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。
q: what contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? 你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?
a: i have finished three new projects, and i am sure i can apply my experience to this position. 我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。
q: what do you think you are worth to us? 你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?
a: i feel i can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。
q: what make you think you would be a success in this position? 你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?
a: my graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. i am sure i will be successful. 我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。
q: are you a multi-tasked individual?do you work well under stress or pressure? 你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?
a: yes, i think so.
a: the trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and i know i can handle it well. 這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。
q: what is your strongest trait(s)? 你個性上最大的特點是什麼?
a: helpfulness and caring. 樂於助人和關心他人。
a: adaptability and sense of humor. 適應能力和幽默感。
a: cheerfulness and friendliness. 樂觀和友愛。
q: how would your friends or colleagues describe you? 你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?
(pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)
a:they say mr. chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. 他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。
a: they say mr. chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。
q: what personality traits do you admire? 你欣賞哪種性格的人?
a: i admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. 誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。
a: (i like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. 有"實際行動"的人。
q: what leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel? 作為行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?
a: i feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. 我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標
a: i have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. 我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。
q: how do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? 你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?
a: i will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。
q: how do you handle your failure? 你怎樣對待自己的失敗?
a: none of us was born "perfect". i am sure i will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. 我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。 q: what provide you with a sense of accomplishment. 什麼會讓你有成就感?
a: doing my best job for your company. 為貴公司竭力效勞。
a: finishing a project to the best of my ability. 盡我所能,完成一個項目。