面試問題:英文面試中常見問題大全

最近忙著換工作,換工作之前也稍微有些準備,然後蒐集了一些我覺得比較有用的面試資料,暫且覺得很實用,各位見笑啦。請大家多多指教。

準備下英文自我介紹,準備下英文的對職位的認識和自己的能力,了解下面試的禮儀。

下面給你一些英文面試經常問的問題,看下會好些:

q:how do you rate yourself as a professional?

你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?

a: with my strong academic background, i am capable and competent.

憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。

a:with my tworking experience, i am confident that i can relate to colleagues very well.

依我的工作經驗,我相信能與同事相處的很好。

q: what contribution did you make to your current previous organization?

你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?

a: i have finished three new projects, and i am sure i can apply my experience to this position.

我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。

q: can you sell yourself in two minutes? go for it.

你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!

a: with my qualifications and experience, i feel i am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project i undertake. your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。

q:give me a summary of your current job description.

對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。

a:i have been working as a computer programmer for five years. to be specific, i do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.

我幹了五年的電腦程式員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟體供應方面的支持。

q:why did you leave your last job?

你為什麼離職呢?

a: well, i am hoping to get an offer of a better position. if opportunity knocks, i will take it。

我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。

a:i feel i have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / i feel there is no opportunity for advancement.

我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。

q:what do you think you are worth to us?

你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?

a:i feel i can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.

我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。

q:what make you think you would be a success in this position?

你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?

a:my graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. i am sure i will be successful.

我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。

q:are you a multi-tasked individual?or do you work well under stress or pressure?

你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎? 你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?

a:the trait is needed in my currentor previous position and i know i can handle it well.

這種特點就是我目前先前工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。

q:what is your strongest traits?

你個性上最大的特點是什麼?

a:helpfulness and caring.

樂於助人和關心他人。

a:adaptability and sense of humor.

適應能力和幽默感。

a:cheerfulness and friendliness.

樂觀和友愛。

q: how would your friends or colleagues describe you?

你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?

a:they say mr. chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。

a:they say mr. chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。

q:what personality traits do you admire?

你欣賞哪種性格的人?

a: i admire a person who is honest, flexible and easy-going.

誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。

a: i like people who possess the "can do" spirit.

有"實際行動"的人。

q:what leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

作為行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?

a:i feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.

我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。

a:i have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.

我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。

q:how do you normally handle criticism?

你通常如何處理別人的批評?

a:silence is golden. just don‘t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. i do, however, accept constructive criticism.

沈默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。

a:when we cool off, we will discuss it later.

我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。

q: what do you find frustrating in a work situation?

在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?

a: sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。

a:minds that are not receptive to new ideas.

不能接受新思想的那些人。

q:how do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?

你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?

a:i will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.

我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。

q:how do you handle your failure?

你怎樣對待自己的失敗?

a: none of us was born "perfect". i am sure i will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。

q:what provide you with a sense of accomplishment.

什麼會讓你有成就感?

a:doing my best job for your company.

為貴公司竭力效勞。

a:finishing a project to the best of my ability.

盡我所能,完成一個項目。

q:if you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to? why?

假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什麼單位?為什麼?

a:i would donate it to the medical research because i want to do something to help others.

我會捐給醫藥研究,因為我要為他人做點事。

a:i prefer to donate it to educational institutions.

我樂意捐給教育機構。

q:what is most important in your life right now?

眼下你生活中最重要的是什麼?

a:to get a job in my field is most important to me.

對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。

a:to secure employment hopefully with your company.

希望能在貴公司任職對我來說最重要。

q:what current issues concern you the most?

目前什麼事是你最關心的?

a:the general state of our economy and the impact of china's entry to wto on our industry.

目前中國經濟的總體情況以及中國入世對我們行業的影響。

q: how long would you like to stay with this company?

你會在本公司服務多久呢?

a: i will stay as long as i can continue to learn and to grow in my field.

只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這裡。

q:could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?

你能預料五年後你會做什麼嗎?

a:as i have some administrative experience in my last job, i may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.

在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計畫上的經驗和技巧。

a:i hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.

我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。

a:perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.

也許有機會,我將會從事管理工作。

如果不願正面回答,也可以說:

it would be premature for me to predict this。

現在對此問題的預測,尚嫌過早。

甚至還可以打趣的說:

hypothetically speaking, i might be able to do your current job as a director或 ceo 或 president.

說不定,我也能做你現在主任的工作呢!

q: what range of pay-scale are you interested in?

你喜歡那一種薪水層次標準?

a: money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.

薪水固然重要,但這工作伴隨而來的責任更吸引我。

a: 假如你有家眷,可以說:

to be frank and open with you, i like this job, but i have a family to support.

坦白地說,我喜歡這份工作,不過我必須要負擔我的家庭。