最經典的戀戀筆記本台詞

《戀戀筆記本》:一家風景如畫的私人療養院裡,住著一位患老年痴呆症的老女人。每天,一位神秘的老男人都會準時出現,前來看望她。老男人攤開一個泛黃的筆記本,為女人輕輕講述其中的故事,念其中的詩句……每當這時,老女人就顯得神情激動!

筆記本,其中包含著怎樣的愛情故事……

最經典的戀戀筆記本台詞

1.一生中,至少該有一次,為了某個人而忘了自己,不求有結果,不求同行,不求曾經擁有,甚至不求你愛我。只求在我最美的年華里,遇到你。

in your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. just sk for meeting you in my most beautiful years.

i've loved another with all my heart and soul andfor me that has always been enough.我全心全意愛著另一個人,對我而言,那已經足夠了。

2.二人再度相逢,情人之間的爭吵,有時候也是愛情的一部分~

allie:look at us, we're already fighting.看看我們,已經在吵架了

noah:well, that's what we do.we fight.我們就是這樣,我們會吵架

you tell me when i'm being an arrogant son of a bitch你管我叫自大的混蛋

and i tell you when you're being a pain in the ass.我管你叫難搞的女人

which you are 99% of the time.而你有99%的時間都是

i'm not afraid to hurt your feelings.我不怕傷到你

they have like a two second rebound rate你很快就會恢復元氣

and you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.馬上又變回難搞的女人

allie:so, what?那又怎樣?

noah:so it's not gonna be easy. it's gonna be really hard.

所以這不輕鬆,反而會很吃力

and we're gonna have to work at this every day,

我們會每天都得面對這個問題

but i want to do that, because i want you.

而我想要那些,因為我要你

i want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.

我永遠要你,要我們一起廝守每一天

3.allie難以下定決心,一邊是lon,一邊是noah。noah歇斯底里的問她自己要什麼~

would you stop thinking about what everyone wants.

拜託你別再想大家要什麼了

stop thinking about what i want, what he wants,

別再想我要什麼

what your parents want. what do you want?

他要什麼、你父母要什麼

what do you want?

你要什麼?

4.allie離開之後,noah開始給她寫信,一天一封,寫了365天

my dearest allie,親愛的艾莉

i couldn't sleep last night because i know that

it's over between us.

我昨晚輾轉難眠,因為我知道我們之間完了

i'm not bitter anymore, because i know that what we

had was real.我不再痛苦,因為我知道我們曾擁有真愛

and if in some distant place in the future要是未來在遙遠的某處

we see each other in our new lives,我們再度相遇

i'll smile at you with joy我會對你微笑,並憶起…

and remember how we spent a summer beneath the trees

我們曾在綠蔭之下共度某個夏日

iearning from each other and growing in love.

彼此學習,在愛中成長

the best love is the kind that awakens the soul

最好的愛能喚醒靈魂

and makes us reach for more,

啟發我們追求卓越

that plants a fire in our hearts

會我們的心裡種下熱情的火苗

and brings peace to our minds.

並帶給我們的心靈平靜

and that's what you've given me.

那也就是你所給予我的

that's what i'd hoped to give to you forever.

我也希望能永遠給你這一切

i love you. i'll be seeing you, noah.

我愛你,他日再見了

5.allie得了老年痴呆症,失去了記憶,noah一遍一遍讀他們年輕時的故事給她聽

i know you feel lost right now,我知道你現在感覺很失落

but don't worry,但是別擔心

nothing is ever lost, nor can be lost.沒有任何事物會失落或被遺忘

the body sluggish, aged, cold,肉體只會遲緩、老化,冰冷

the embers left from earlier fires.大火過後的餘燼

shall duly flame again.也會再度燃燒

6.noah的孩子們勸他回家,他堅持留在醫院陪著allie

look, guys,孩子們

that's my sweetheart in there.那是我最心愛的人

i'm not leaving her.我不會離開她

this is my home now.這裡現在就是我家

your mother is my home.你們的母親就是我的家

7.結尾,非常感人~ 二人不離不棄,在愛中辭世~

allie:i need to ask you something.

我要問你一件事

noah:what is it, sweetheart?什麼事?親愛的

allie:do you think that our love can create miracles?

你覺得我們的愛可以創造奇蹟嗎?

noah:yes, i do.that's what brings you back to me each time.

我想可以,正是因為愛每次都把你帶回我身邊

allie:do you think our love could take us away together?

你覺得我們的愛能把我們一起帶走嗎?

noah:i think our love can do anything we want it to.

我想我們的愛可以讓我們無所不能

allie:i love you.我愛你

noah:i love you, allie.我也愛你

8.片頭老年noah說的開場白

i am no one special, 我不是什麼名人,

just a common man with common thoughts.只是個思想平凡的普通人。

i've led a common life.過著普通的生活。

there are no monuments dedicated to me. 我沒有什麼紀念碑。

and my name will soon be forgotten. 也很快會為世人所遺忘。

but in one respect, i've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived.但在某方面來說,我跟大家一樣都活得很快樂。