魂斷藍橋經典台詞

myra:kitty,kitty look!he's here!

kitty:good heavens!he's deserted!

myra:kitty he's here.he hasn't gone,he's here!

kitty:he'll be court-martialed for this……

myra:oh,i've got to go.i've got to go!

kitty:oh,you can't now.

myra:oh,kitty,you see him,too,don't you?

kitty:well,if that's his ghost,don't bring him up.oh,get away from that window,you stupid thing he'll see you for heaven's sake.

mayra:where's my hat?

oh,kitty,what if i……what if he ……do you suppose……?oh,dear,oh,kitty,what do you think……oh,gos.kitty,there.do i look all right?

kitty:yes, you look all right.i think you'd better with a dress on.

myra:oh,yes.

kitty:come on,now.myra,stop it!

myra:i don't know what i'm doing.oh,dear.these stupid buttons.kitty,i just want to……oh,kitty,he came back.i was beginning to think……but he didn't.he came back.oh!is he stiil there?(runs to the window)he is ,he is.

kitty:wait a minute.i'll get your maciontosh.you umbrella's in the corner,there.here ,put this on.now,got to go first.yoyu don't want to run into madam on the way down.wait a minute.all clear.and please tell him no more visits,i can't stand the excitement.

(一路平安的音樂聲響起)

(雨中在瑪拉宿舍的院子裡―――車子上)

瑪拉:你好

myra:hello.

洛依:你好

roy:helleo.

瑪拉:你來看我太好了

myra:nice of you to come to and see me.

洛依:別這么說

roy:not at all.

瑪拉:你你沒走?

myra:you didn't go?

洛依:海峽有水雷放假四十八小時

roy:couldn't.mine's in the channel,forty-eight hours leave.

瑪拉:這真太好了

myra:isn't that wonderful.

洛依:是的,有整整兩天。你知道我一夜都在想你,睡也睡不著

roy:yes.two whole days.you know,ithought about you all last night,couldn't sleep a wink.

瑪拉:你終於學會了記住我了

myra:you managed to remember meat last then.

洛依:呵呵,是是啊,剛剛學會。瑪拉,今天我們乾什麼

roy:yes,barely managed.myra,what do you think we're going todo today?

瑪拉:因為我-我我

myra:well,i……

洛依:現在由不得你這樣了

roy:no you won't have time for that.

瑪拉:這樣?

myra:for what?

洛依:這樣猶豫,你不能再猶豫了

roy:for hesitating.no more hestitating to you.

瑪拉:不能?

myra:no?

洛依:不能

roy:no.

瑪拉:那我們應該怎樣呢?

myra:well,what am i going to do instead?

roy:洛依:去跟我結婚

going to get married.

瑪拉:喔,洛依,你瘋了吧

myra:roy, you must be mad.

洛依:瘋狂是美好的感覺

roy:i know ,a marvelous setation.

瑪拉:我不要你這樣

myra:roy, to be sensible.

洛依:我才不呢

roy:not me.

瑪拉:可你還不了解我

myra:but you don't know me.

洛依:會了解的,用我一生來了解

roy:then i will discover.spend the rest of my life doing it.

瑪拉:洛依,你現在在打仗,因為你快要離開這了,因為你覺得必須在兩天內度過你整個的一生

oh, roy,this is wartime,it's beacause you're leaving so soon,beacause you feel you mustspend the whole of your life in forty-eight hours.

洛依:我們去結婚吧,除了你,別的人我都不要

roy:we're going to be marriedit's you,it'll never be anyone else.

瑪拉:你怎么可以這樣肯定

myra:but how can you tell that?

洛依:別再支支吾吾了,別再問了,別再猶豫了,就這樣定了,知道嗎?這樣肯定了,知道嗎?這樣決定了,知道嗎?去跟我結婚吧,知道嗎?