加國找工面試中可能用到的英語(2)

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。)

A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)

A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。)

Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)

A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)

Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什麼會讓你有成就感?)

A:Doing my best job for your company. (為貴公司竭力效勞。)

A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (盡我所能,完成一個項目。)

Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?

(假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什麼單位?為什麼?)

A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. (我會捐給醫藥研究,因為我要為他人做點事。)

A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我樂意捐給教育機構。)

Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什麼?)

A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。)

A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在貴公司任職對我說最重要。)

Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什麼事是你最關心的?)

A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. (目前中國經濟的總體情況以及中國入世對我們行業的影響。)

Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你會在本公司服務多久呢?)

A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.

(只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這裡。)

Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?

(你能預料五年後你會做什麼嗎?)

A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.

(我在上一個工作中 積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計畫上的經驗和技巧。)

A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。)

A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也許有機會,我將會從事管理工作。)

如果不願正面回答,也可以說:It would be premature for me to predict this. (現在對此問題的預測,尚嫌過

早。)

甚至還可以打趣的說:Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.(或 CEO 或 president)((說不定,我也能做你現在主任的工作呢!)

Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜歡那一種薪水層次標準?)

A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但這工作伴隨而來的責任更吸引我。)

A: 假如你有家眷,可以說:

To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地說,我喜歡這份工作,不過我必須要負擔我的家庭。)

Other Tips (其它建議)

Know something about the organization you are applying to. (了解一些你申請工作單位的情況)

Dress properly. Don't shake hand with the interviewer until he/she extends his/her hand. (穿著要得體,人家伸手時才握手。)

Don't sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. (人家未請,先別坐下。)

Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview. (面試時,眼睛要看著對方。) Listen actively and stay calm. (注意聽,保持冷靜。)

If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners. (被邀吃飯時,要特別注意餐桌禮節。)

Don't talk with your mouth full. (嘴裡有食物,不可開口說話)

Don't make much noise while you eat. (吃東西不要出聲音)

Don't blow your nose or use the toothpick at table. (不要擰鼻涕或用牙籤剔牙)

Don't appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.(不必過分表現急著要工作)

Be honest

but not too modest.(要誠實,但不必太謙虛)

Don't put yourself down or cut yourself up. (不可妄自菲薄或自貶)

Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer. (避免與面試人談政治或宗教)