泰戈爾英文詩

The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

8她的熱切的臉,如夜雨似的,攪擾著我的夢魂。
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

9有一次,我們夢見大家都是不相識的。

我們醒了,卻知道我們原是相親相愛的。
Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

10憂思在我的心裡平靜下去,正如暮色降臨在寂靜的山林中。
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

11有些看不見的手,如懶懶的微風似的,正在我的心上奏著潺沅的樂聲。
Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.

12“海水呀,你說的是什麼?” “是永恆的疑問。”

“天空呀,你回答的話是什麼?” “是永恆的沉默。”
What language is thine, O sea?
The language of eternal question.
What language is thy answer, O sky?
The language of eternal silence.
10月28日
泰戈爾詩選——天空中沒有翅膀的痕跡,而鳥兒已經飛過
如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那么你也將失去群星了。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

我的存在,對我是一個永久的神奇,這就是生活。
That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.

你微微地笑著,不同我說什麼話。而我覺得,為了這個,我已等待得久了。
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
決不要害怕剎那--永恆之聲這樣唱著。
Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting.

使生如夏花之絢爛,死如秋葉之靜美。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.

思想掠過我的心上,如一群野鴨飛過天空。我聽見它們鼓翼之聲了。
Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky. I hear the voice of their wings.

無垠的沙漠熱烈追求一葉綠草的愛,她搖搖頭笑著飛開了。
The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who
shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

世界對著它的愛人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。它變小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恆的接吻。
The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.

世界上的一隊小小的漂泊者呀,請留下你們的足印在我的文字里。
A Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.