最全鐵達尼號經典台詞

最全鐵達尼號經典台詞一:

精彩對白:

you jump, i jump

你跳我就跳

to make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we're women. our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jack:i figure life is a gift and i don't intend on wasting it. you never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. you learn to take life as it comes at you….

jack:我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rose: i love you jack.

rose:jack,我愛你!

jack: don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.

jack:別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去,你明白嗎?

rose: i'm so cold.

rose:我很冷。

jack: listen rose. you're gonna get out of here, you're gonna go on and make lots of babies, and your gonna watch them grow. you're gonna die an old... an old lady warm in her bed, but not here not this night. not like this do you understand me?

jack:聽著, rose,...你一定能脫險,活下去... 生很多孩子,看著他們長大, 你會安享晚年...安息在暖和的床上, 而不是在這裡, 不是今晚,不是這樣死去,明白嗎?

rose: i can't feel my body.

rose:我身體已經麻木了。

jack: winning that ticket, rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. and i'm thankful for that, rose. i'm thankful. you must do me this honor, rose. promise me you'll survive. that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. promise me now, rose, and never let go of that promise.

jack:贏得船票...是我一生最幸運的事, 讓我可認識你,認識你真榮幸,萬分榮幸, 你一定要幫我,答應我活下去, 答應我,你不會放棄...無論發生什麼事,無論環境怎樣... rose,答應我,千萬別忘了。

rose: i promise.

rose:我答應你。

jack: never let go.

jack:不要食言。

rose: i'll never let go. i'll never let go, jack.

rose:我永不食言,永不食言,jack。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

god shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚,死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

最全鐵達尼號經典台詞二:

13.god shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

10.we're women. our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.you jump, i jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

1.outwardly, i was everything a well-brought up girl should be. inside, i was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.we're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.there is nothing i couldn't give you, there is nothing i would deny you, if you would not deny me. open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.

4.what the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)

5.remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.all life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.i love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who i'm going to meet, where i'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.i figure life is a gift and i don't intend on wasting it. you never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. you learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.to make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。