曖昧的英文句子

i love you not because of who you are, because of who i am when i am with you.我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。

if equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me. 如果沒有相等的愛,那就讓我愛多一些吧。

it takes being away from someone for a while, to realize how much you really need them in your life. 有的時候,你需要離開某人一段時間,才會發現自己有多需要他。

look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.看看我的眼睛,你會發現你對我而言意味著什麼。

love is a vine that grows into our hearts. 愛是長在我們心裡的藤蔓。

love is like a butterfly. it goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.愛情就像一隻蝴蝶,它喜歡飛到哪裡,就把歡樂帶到哪裡。

love is the greatest refreshment in life. 愛情是生活最好的提神劑。

if i had a single flower for every time i think about you, i could walk forever in my garden.假如每次想起你我都會得到一朵鮮花,那么我將永遠在花叢中徜徉。

i need him like i need the air to breathe. 我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空氣。

with love one can live even without haooiness.有愛,即使沒有幸福,一個人也能生存。

within you i lose myself, without you i find myself wanting to be lost again.有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。

if i know what love is, it is because of you. 因為你,我懂得了愛。

if the world betrayed you, i am willing to betray the whole world for you ,如果世界背叛了你,我願意為你背叛全世界。

maybe god wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.或許上帝希望我們,在遇到真愛之前,遇到一些錯誤的人,這樣當我們最終遇到所謂伊人時,我們會懂得如何去感激 。

one minute to say "i love you",one hour to explain it,a whole life to prove it用一分鐘說”我愛你”,一小時去解釋這句話,用一生去證明這句話 。

the soul cannot live without love.靈魂不能沒有愛而存在。

there is no remedy for love but to love more.治療愛的創傷唯有加倍地去愛。

to the world you may be just one person. to the person you may be the world. 對這個世界而言、你只是一個人,而對於一個人來說、你是他的世界。

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某個人,你是他的整個世界。

we cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.如果沒有人愛我們,我們也就不會再愛自己了。

when love is not madness, it is not love.如果愛不瘋狂就不是愛了。

when you need to tell, i am here; when you need a warm hug, i will be here; when you need someone to wipe your tears of sadness, i will here. 當你需要傾訴,我就在這裡;當你需要一個溫暖的擁抱,我就在這裡;當你需要有人為你擦去傷心的淚水,我就在這裡。

wherever you go, whatever you do, i will be right here waiting for you. 無論你身在何處,無論你為何忙碌,我都會在此守候。