你施捨的時候,不可在你前面吹號,--《新·太》6:2
172 when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.
你施捨的時候,不要叫左手知道右手所作的。--《新·太》6:3
173 when you pray, go into your room.
要叫你施捨的事行在暗中--《新·太》6:4
174 forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
免我們的債,如同我們免了人的債。--《新·太》6:12
175 the eye is the lamp of the body. if your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light.
眼睛就是身上的燈。你的眼睛若了亮,全身就光明。--《新·太》6:22
176 if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness.
你的眼睛若昏花,全身就黑暗。--《新·太》6:23
177 each day has enough trouble of its own.
一天的難處一天當--《新·太》6:34
178 do not judge, or you too will be judged.
你們不要論斷人,免得你們被論斷。--《新·太》7:1
179 for in the same way you judge others, you will be judged.
因為你們怎樣論斷人,也必怎樣被論斷。--《新·太》7:2
180 why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
為甚麽看見你弟兄眼中有刺,卻不想自己眼中有梁木呢。--《新·太》7:3
181 how can you say to your brother, 'let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?
你自己眼中有梁木,怎能對你弟兄說,容我去掉你眼中的刺呢。--《新·太》7:4
182 first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
先去掉自己眼中的梁木,然後才能看得清楚,去掉你弟兄眼中的刺。--《新·太》7:5
183 do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs.
不要把聖物給狗,也不要把你們的珍珠丟在豬前。--《新·太》7:6
184 for everyone who asks receives.
凡祈求的就得著。--《新·太》7:8
185 if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake?
誰有兒子求餅,反給他石頭呢?求魚,反給他蛇呢?--《新·太》7:9、10
186 for wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.
引到滅亡,那門是寬的,路是大的,進去的人也多。--《新·太》7:13
187 small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
引到永生,那門是窄的,路是小的,找著的人也少。--《新·太》7:14
188 they come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
外面披著羊皮,裡面卻是殘暴的狼。--《新·太》7:15
189 by their fruit you will recognize them.
憑著他們的果子,就可以認出他們來。--《新·太》7:16
190 do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?
荊棘上豈能摘葡萄呢。蒺藜里豈能摘無花果呢。--《新·太》7:16
191 a wise man who built his house on the rock.